1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[CHAMPION SUGGESTION]Othin, the Stormcaller

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Cvele, Nov 10, 2014.

Do you want Othin in game?

1. Yes!

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cvele

Cvele The Bane of League Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Sorry for no splash art or any picture of him :)

Lore:

One time starts a big war, Noxus against Frelijord.

Noxus wants to have much adult footmans. Therefore the Noxus picked Othin's father, it has become in Othin's 2 years. His father struggled badly, he is unskilled for big wars. One night Frelijord people kill him. After few years happened again bad event. Frelijord military hijack Othin's mother and from this day nobody see her. Remained just Othin and his older brother. In Othin's 15 years, happened an epic misfortune for his brother. Hitted him one of Ashe's arrow... It killed him... So tragedy. Remained just alone the youngest Othin. Othin has fear, because every day, every night he can die. He needs some protection, battle trainings, but he cannot what pick.

One day, in Noxus is high Storm. Thunders are everywhere. In this day, Othin went to library and he borrowed some books. When he went home, Thunder picked a target Othin and BAAAAAAAANG...... But... Othin surives this pain! But now he is very electric. And miracuosly he can summon Thunders and Volt Rain, too.

Now Othin knows that he cannot die so easy. He want to be Noxus Fighter and revenge the death of his family. Much times he asked Noxus people whether he can be fighter, but everybody say this:

Noo, Othin! You are too young to be Fighter! Wait 3 years until Adult!
    Noxus People

When Othin wake up on next day, Noxus is in fire. Everybody shouts and Frelijord fighters are very cruel. Now here is Othin's time. He goes near of Frelijord enemies and start fighting. Othin sends on enemies much shocks, electric strikes and many other cruel pain, everytime he does a fight, the Thunder strike. When enemies look on Othin, they make a biggest mistake in they life. When they look on him, Othin fire on their a big but epic big electric shot which kill their. He saved Noxus.

You do not must be adult to be fighter, just cruel Othin

FRIENDS: Leblanc, Swain
    ENEMIES: Braum

Roles:

Mage
    Secondary: Support
    Type: Ranged (550)

Secondary roles:

Ranged, Pusher

Powers:
    Defensive: (/ / / . . . . . . .)
    Attack: (/ / / . . . . . . .)
    Magical: (/ / / / / / / / / /)
    Diffculity: (/ / / / / / / . . .)

Stasts:

Health: 369 (73 per level)
    HP Regen / 5s: 4.89 (0.51 per level)
    Mana: 269 (58 per level)
    MP Regen / 5s: 6.59 (0.70 per level)
    Move Speed: 325
    Attack Speed: 0.692 (3% per level)
    Attack Damage: 43 (3 per level)
    Armor: 15 (2.2 per level)

[​IMG]Thunder Thump (passive):

Everytime Othin uses someone of his abilities, create near him Thunder Thump (diameter 1200), dealing 10/15/20/25/30 (5% Ability Power) magic damage to every hit.
    If enemies are more near of him (diameter 800), dealing critical strike, so dealing 200% damage (250% with Infinity Edge / Enchantment: Thunder.
    If enemies are very near of him,(diameter 350), transforms the magic damage to a true damage.
    Auto improves of this ability at levels: 1,5,9,13,17

Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 (5% Ability Power)
    Cooldown: 1

[​IMG] Q - Bolt of Suffering

First cast: Fire a Bolt of Suffering, dealing 40/65/90/115/140 (30% Ability Power) magic damage for each enemy hit and mark their with Bolt for 4 seconds. Enemies with Bolt buff are revealed, if they are not invisible. Also, Othin gives shield that can absorbs up to 40/70/100/130/160 (25% Ability Power) damage for every ally hit. Shield lasts 3 seconds.
    Second cast: Fire a very quickly Bolt to nearest 3 enemies with Bolt buff, dealing 75% of previous, but AP ratio will increased to 45%,damages as magic damage. If the second cast hits just one enemy, the target will also slowed by 60% for 1 second. But second cast removes shield from allies.

First cast damage: 40/65/90/115/140 (30% Ability Power)
    Second cast damage: 30/56/82/108/135 (45% Ability Power)
    Shield: 40/70/100/130/160 (25% Ability Power)
    Slow: 60%
    Range (first cast): 750
    Cooldown: 15/12.5/10/7.5/5
    Mana: 75

[​IMG] W - Volt Drops period

Start a Electirc rain to every nearby enemies of target, dealing 20/30/40/50/60 (20% Ability Power) magic damage each seconds, lasts 4 seconds.
    If is target ally, so then heal the target by 15/22.5/30/37.5/45 (10% Ability Power) each second (and dealing damage to nearby enemies). If is target Othin, increase the healing by 25%, and grants him Grievous Wounds imnunity.

Damage per second: 20/30/40/50/60 (20% Ability Power)
    Heal per second: 15/22.5/30/37.5/45 (10% Ability Power)
    Increased Heal for Othin: 25%
    Range to do rain: 650
    Diameter: 380
    Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12s
    Mana: 55

[​IMG] E - Painfully Ire

Othin summon Lightings, dealing 75/125/175/225/275 (50% Ability Power) magic damage for target enemy.
    Nearby enemies (without target) take 40 (20% Ability Power) - 60/90/120/150/180 (35% Ability Power) magic damage ,according, How much HP for they is missing.

Damage for primary target: 75/125/175/225/275 (50% Ability Power)
    Minimum damage for nearby enemies: 30 (20% Ability Power)
    Maximum damage for nearby enemies: 50/75/100/125/150 (35% Ability Power)
    Range to do Lightings: 860
    Diameter: 440
    Cooldown: 15s
    Mana: 50/65/80/95/110

[​IMG] R - Unusual Muscle

Passive: Othin's abilities will mark the target with electricity for 6 seconds (target can have multiple marks, up to 3 marks) (without passive, just second cast of Q, just one time for primary target in W, for primary target in E).
    Active: Othin fires a Huge Shot to target enemy, dealing 100/175/250 (30% Ability Power) magic damage + 50/100/150 (15% Ability Power) magic damage per each mark of electricity.
    Then Reduce Othin's abilities' cooldown by 8 seconds.

Bassic damage: 100/175/250 (30% Ability Power)
    Bonus damage per stack of Electricity: 50/100/150 (15% Ability Power)
    Range: 720
    Cooldown: 100/85/70s
    Mana: 125/140/155
    Reduction Cooldowns: 8 seconds

Othin 's Custom Items:

-These custom items are like Trinkets or Rengar's special items. Othin can buy just one.
    -This trinket can be increasesd. Up to 1 enchantment.

Electric Soulstealer:

UNIQUE Passive - Soulstealer: Each time Othin kills an enemy, he gets 0.2 mana regen per 5 sec. Up to +10 mana regen per 5 sec. If Othin is hitted by enemy champion's bassic attack, he loses 0.1 Mana Regen. If he dies, he loses 3 mana regen.

UNIQUE Active: Places a Stealth Ward that lasts 60 seconds (120 second cooldown)
    If Othin received 5 mana regen from Soulstealer, increase duration of the Stealth Ward to 120 seconds and reduction its cooldown to 90.
    If Othin received 10 mana regen from Soulstealer, increase duration of the Stealth Ward to 180 seconds.

Volt Soulstealer:

UNIQUE Passive - Soulstealer: Each time Othin kills an enemy, he gets 0.2 mana regen per 5 sec. Up to +10 mana regen per 5 sec. If Othin is hitted by enemy champion's bassic attack, he loses 0.1 Mana Regen. If he dies, he loses 3 mana regen.

UNIQUE Active: Reveals and disables nearby invisible traps and invisible wards for 6 seconds in a small radius (120 second cooldown.)

If Othin received 5 mana regen from Soulstealer, cast range and sweep radius increase by 50% each and the cooldown is reduced to 60 seconds.

If Othin received 10 mana regen from Soulstealer, he can see over next 10 seconds nearby invisible things.

Soulstealer of Thunders:

UNIQUE Active: Reveals a small location within 2500 range for 2 seconds. Enemy champions found will be revealed for 5 seconds (120 second cooldown).

If Othin received 5 mana regen from Soulstealer, cast range increases to 3500.

If Othin received 10 mana regen from Soulstealer, so then will be this: Reveals an area up to 4000 units away for 2 second. Enemy champions found will be revealed for 5 seconds (90 second cooldown).

Enchantment: Thunder:

Thunder Thump now dealing 250% damage instead of critical in second area.

Enchantment: Suffering:

Second cast no longer removes shield.

Enchantment: Volt:

Volt Drops Period on ally now also gains 20% move speed.

Enchatment: Lighting:

Painfully Ire now dealing additional 1 true damage for each 1% of missing health for nearby enemies of target.

Enchatment: Unusual Power:

Unusual Muscle now also stuns target for 0.5 second + 0.5 second per mark of electricity.

Reccomended items:

Start: Doran's Ring, Health Potion, Mana Potion, Electric Soulstealer
    Esseintal: Sorcer's Shoes, Rod of ages, Rabadon's Deathcap, Athene's Unholy Grail
    Offensive: Deathfire Grasp, Zhoyna's Hourglass, Ardent Censer, Enchatment: Lighting
    Defens�ve: Guardian Angel, Will of the Ancients

PICK ON END (Full AP): Sorcer's Shoes, Rod of Ages, Athene's Unholy Grail, Rabadon's Deathcap, Deathfire Grasp, Zhoyna's Hourglass + Electric Soulstealer + Enchatment: Lighting

PICK ON END (Supp): Sorcer's Shoes, Rod of Ages, Athene's Unholy Grail, Ardent Censer, Ruby Sightstone, Rabadon's Deathcap + Volt Soulstealer + Enchatment: Suffering

How to play with Othin:

-Othin's abilities without Unusual Muscle are on multi targets. Don't buy Rylai's Crystal Scepter but Rod of Ages.
    -As support, Volt Drops Period is good ability which heals. And it has not so big mana coast. Use it on allies.
    -Use Unusual Muscle when your all abilities are on cooldown and they hit one enemy.
    -Painfully Ire is good ability when the bassic target hass much HP and nearby enemies of target have low HP.
    -Don't use abilities very quickly, for Thunder Thump dealing often some damage.
    -Be near of enemies. Then Thunder Thump dealing much damage.
    -Save Volt Drops Period to run.

How to play against Othin:

-Bolt of Suffering is quite slow projectile, try to it miss you. I fit hit you, 100% chance that you'll get second cast, because it has arbitray range.
    -Go out of allies when you have a rain.
    -Be far of Othin, then Thunder Thump does not dealing high damage.

Quotes:

Champion pick:
    "Storm coming!"

Move:
    "Electricity?"
    "I want to Thunders hit me again!"
    "Where are the lightings? I can't."
    "I am Volt, but I don't die. I like this!"
    "Please summoner, stop persecuting me."
    "I hope that it will cool!"
    "Silence, I try to summon Thunders."
    "Best idea ever!"
    "Of course, you are the ruler."
    "Yes, Yes, I go."
    "No problem."

Attack:
    "Volt Rain? HAHAHAHAHA!"
    "Of Course, let's kill everybody!"
    "Frelijord? The revenge starts!"
    "They give up now!"
    "Time to show my Unusual Muscle!"
    "Pain, It's good idea!"
    "Please, die now!"
    "This'll not bearable!"

Joke:
    ANIMATION: Othin summon lightings himself.
    "Nothing hurts me... But... this yes!"
    "Silence, I try to kill enemies with my thunders... AUCH!"
    "I am out of job! Enemies kill me!"
    "I now want to be Ashe or Volibear or Gragas or Lissandra or Anivia or Olaf or Braum or Nunu or Tryndamere or Sejuani or Udyr or Trundle or Darius because those people need pain! Oh, Darius no! What do I said?"

Taunt:
    ANIMATION: Othin jumps and in air he shows his finger on enemies.
    "Bad luck, position Storm Mage is occupied!"
    "Why I jump? For sends Thunder on you."
    "Men... First you must catch a Lighting!"

2. KoFiCa

KoFiCa MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
  3. Mihajlo

Mihajlo Clubbed for Trying to Cash Out

Credit:
    Great background story, i really like the unique trinket enchantment for it is too much.

4. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    Othin's tragic story :3 much tragedy
    .. Such pain xD

5. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Oo a thunder user!!! Me likey.. he is like zeus or thor :p.. I approve!!