1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Color transition animation help

Discussion in 'Gamer Creations' started by Drama, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    Well I need help with color transition animation....I tried to do it in photoshop, gimp, and another program (i deleted it soon after... so i dont remember) to try and get this effect, but I just couldn't do it.

So if anyone could post a tutorial for photoshop or a program that can animate well....that would be great.

What I am looking for in particular is going from Yellow, fading to Orange, then Red, and etc...

I wanted to use it for a rainbow effect but lately I've been thinking of using it for other stuff like sunsets/sunrise animations.

Can't even find a tutorial/video/animation to describe what I am talking about atm.

2. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    You can do this in photoshop with layers and by just adjusting the opacity with each frame. Depending on how fast/many colors is the fade it can turn into a lengthy time consuming project, but just for a couple of colors it shouldnt be that hard and can be done in 30 frames or less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.