1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Reached new milestone on forum, most posts per day, 70sh, and also had over 10k characters on main event post, so i had to make new one

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  2. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Today was a rainy day, spent most of the day playing Undertale and league, even when I'm on break sunday still feels like a crapy day :(

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Points sent :) Thanks guys :)

4. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    I bought my first character in Brawlhalla and I wont tell you which character it is, because it will be a surprise for next OGT.

5. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    I spent almost whole day with my best friend, haven't seen him in a year or so... he moved few thousand miles from me :(
    when I saw him it felt like he never even left.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) Thanks :)

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    Been playing Star Wars: Battlefront and man, this game is gorgeous. I mean I'm not a graphics snob but wow it looks great. The sounds too. The game has huge flaws in other areas... I'd recommend getting it on sale for sure but man they got the environment so right. They also did a decent job with simulating the Battlefront experience even though it's only 40 players, respawn times are super super short and respawn locations are usually pretty close to get you right back in the action. The draw back of this being sometimes you spawn in cross fire, just nothing you can do really but it also causes all 40 players to constantly be in the battle and thus it feels like more than 20 on each side.

I really like it's fast paced gameplay and map setups. It's not overwhelming in the slightest, always running into action so kill opportunities come easy and if you mess up you basically get to try again... and again because you can practically jump right back into where you just died. You also always seem to have people around you, this makes it much easier because you aren't a lone target.

To be really good at this game definitely would take practice and skills but I'm finding it's a game even more average gamers could do decent at. Plus the game favors playing the objective over all else, so I mean honestly you don't even *have* to be a great shot to do well.

8. Aaddron

Credit:
  9. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Tomorrow is the last day of school and my final score will be excellent(4.80). I hope I will spent my summer vacation by resting and I also hope my mother will cure her sickness. :)

Aaddron likes this.
  10. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    I played some league today, went to buy some beers and chips for the game (Croatia plays vs Spain in European championship). Really hyped, have some friends coming over, we are hoping for a victory and first place in the group stage!! #CRO

11. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Watching IMAQTPIE's stream whole day, and watching videos on YT, rly bad day, so but hear

12. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I carried first series game for plat 2 with Heca,and i lost second game with Rengar :( Tomorrow ill play last one :p i hope i will get to the plat 2

13. Aaddron

Credit:
    Points sent :) Thanks all :)

14. Aaddron

Credit:
    New DLC hit Battlefront, honestly I had no idea it was happening so soon. The new maps are great, Star Wars has such a great design. However and I'd assume it's because the rush for the new DLC I've had TONS of disconnects and man let me tell you, nothing kills the mood to play than having a great match and losing it all because the server.

I'm oddly not seeing a lot of complaints so I guess it could be on my end but I don't think so. Am hardwired and actually live near my ISP's center so it's a pretty clear path, plus I never get booted from Xbox Live itself soooo it seems to be EA. Not sure what I can do other than wait it out or play through... really sucks. O well.

15. Aaddron

Credit:
  16. Aaddron

Credit:
    Ark got a new update adding a huge new dino and redwood area, which allows for tree forts! The game adds stuff free practically every couple weeks, it's really really awesome. On the Battlefront side I'm still waiting for servers to settle down a bit... dunno will try again today. Played a few new games, not sure what to think of any of them yet... will see as time goes on. They seem cool though.

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    Played awesomenauts, seems cool and games are really short which is great, on the other hand, I went trought 6 games and 5 different characters so I could get a kill vs actual human, had to do it to pass tutorial lol, if i barely passed tutorial, I should prob, stop playing :'D

19. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Yesterday i went to Indjija,my friend made birthday party in restoraunt,i wasnt home whole day( so i couldnt post in event:D),and it was pretty solid,nothing special,but,you know,i didnt want to drink especially,everyone around me were drunk :p I drank a couple a glass of brandy and one small glass of wine

20. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    Last night I went to rave, it was really awesome, we jumped and scream until we passed out lol