1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
  2. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    After yesterdays loss, TSM won against Origen and then against ESC Ever in BO3. Their next game is on Sunday. #IEMKATOWICE

3. Croco12

1. TSM

Credit:
    I have reinstalled Windows and now I have lost Photoshop, everything I made in Photoshop and few games. Thanks dad...

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    Picked myself up a old Nexus 5, looking forward to playing around with it. Made great progress in my AC:NL town, things are really coming together, I figure I'll get stuck on some of the bugs/fish/sea that are restricted to certain months but with another big push I think I can get pretty close to 85-90%. Art is gonna be by far the hardest and I doubt I'll finish it. It's been a great game though, 150 hours so far. Can't wait for the next one!

5. Aaddron

Credit:
  6. Croco12

1. TSM

Credit:
    Winner of League of Legends Intel Extreme Masters in Katowice is SKT T1. These Koreans have destroyed all of their opponents and won the IEM Trophie and Award. Congratulations! GG!

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    Don't ya hate it when you buy something and then the next day a even better deal comes out? Me too. *sigh*

Overwatch has been announced for May 24th. I can't say I'm super interested, I've never been real into competitive shooters, especially when I have to buy them. Even still it's Blizzard and bound to be pretty cool, anyone with interest should keep an eye on it. A Windows 10 update broke Xbox One Controller support in one of my games, I then found out it's easy to remove said update but extremely difficult to keep it removed... thanks Microsoft.

Last bit of news, another member of BioWare has left the studio. It seems like they've had a steady stream of departures the last couple years from the very top down. It's sad such a successful studio is having these issues. Of course these are just a handful of 100s of people that are working on BioWare games but even still it's usually not good when senior staff leave.

Which segways to Microsoft killing off the long in development Fable Legends and planning to shut down Lionhead Studios. They also announced the closing of Press Play Studios and the cancellation of Project Knoxville. Lionhead is largely know for the Fable series, which started so great but they have somehow slowly destroyed that solid foundation with continually worse games each release. Sad but true. Hopefully Fable will return someday better than ever.

Even still it's sad so many are out of jobs, hopefully Microsoft Studios will find other positions for them or at least help in finding them other jobs in the industry.

8. Aaddron

Credit:
  9. Croco12

1. TSM

Credit:
    Started reading manga today. I am really interested in some manga such as Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist,... People say it is better than anime, so I wanted to check it out.

10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Such a long day. In gaming news today The Division released. Not sure what to think of the game yet, I'm not gonna buy it myself but curious to see how it does. Reviews haven't really came out yet so not sure on what people think so far but I have seen it's being the typical massively multiplayer online game with tons of server issues on it's first day.

Tom Clancy's The Division™ on Xbox One, PS4 & PC | Ubisoft® (US)

11. Aaddron

Credit:
  12. Croco12

1. TSM

Credit:
    I accidentaly broke a chair today in school. Did not know that standing on chair makes it break. Fortunately I am not hurt.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
    Nexus 5 is working even better than expected. Aside from poor battery life (has a small battery) it's been great in every way. Don't think I've ever had a smoother Android experience... my old Moto G came kinda close but everything else since has struggled. Hoping Marshmallow can give it a battery boost, early results are a little better.

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. Croco12

1. TSM

Credit:
    LCS continues today in about 2 hours with FNC vs GIA. #hype #eulcs #lcsbigplays

16. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Tomorrow in school ,I have
    Composition for evaluation about "Na drini cuprija",I read only half of it and if I get some part from other half of the book,I will destroy the book……
    Potentially bad experience ,that counts? Haha

17. Aaddron

Credit:
  18. Croco12

1. TSM

Credit:
    Vitality Gaming lost their match versus G2 Esports yesterday.
    EULCS is still tied with G2 and H2k in first place.

19. Aaddron

Credit:
  20. Aaddron

Credit:
    Had a fun chat with a support person today, I like it when support people are actually cool and real people instead of forced to follow a script and likely have no idea what they are actually saying. It was a refreshing experience. Not getting along with Android super well, I don't know what it is but I've always struggled to click with Android. I do like some of the polish that went into Lollipop and Marshmallow ... it really does help it feel more refined but still something about the OS is off to me.