1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Community Post-it Wall

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Aaddron, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    We got some NBA 2k18 Switch details today, mainly it will have all features and same engine. Lower graphics and 30FPS vs 60FPS. We still haven't seen much gameplay so it's too early to tell how it runs but it's sounding pretty solid. We still haven't got clear confirmation of no physical version at launch either, however retailers have all updated box art to include a new warning that an SD Card and Internet Connection is required.

Unfortunately the listings aren't clear why this is, some speculate it's a digital code in a physical box which would make sense but not confirmed... whatever the reason we still have no idea how much space will be required. With launch just a few weeks away hopefully 2k will finally clarify this soon but until then Switch owners are still in the dark.

2. Aaddron

Credit:
  3. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Already at lvl 90 in LDoE. Eight more hours and it's bunker time again!!! Will finish my task tomorrow. Today is going to be all about games and fun. :)) What should I eat today? Haha

4. Aaddron

Credit:
  5. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Ugh, so many things to do , but I'm here still chilling even we need to report some topics next week Monday. Honestly, I really hate math, for me it ruins my life. Idk why math need in education , yup ! The numbers is important but some mathematical operations is not included on the job that you wanted tho lol.
    AQ3D :
    I've been doing fine here and still waiting for the big update so that I can get my free vault :) , so excited .. Also October 13th is near.

6. Aaddron

Credit:
  7. Aaddron

Credit:
    NBA 2k18 Switch Update, file size has been said to be around 25GB. Nintendo UK has confirmed Digital at launch, Physical Oct. 17th. It'd seem unlikely that'd be region based so probably the same in the US. Though that means in the US if you do want digital can buy the physical box at launch that has a digital code inside, thus getting a digital copy but with gamers club or prime discount. It's also been confirmed that roster updates and patches will be released on the same day as other platforms, apparently they've gotten specific permission from Nintendo to do this.

Still not much gameplay has been released but it is at PAX West this weekend so hopefully more video will come over the weekend. Early reports is the game feels good but ya never know with random people online, some people are crazy sensitive to issues and others can't see anything at all. Hopefully someone will be able to get some direct feed capture, the few we've gotten so far is all rough off screen handheld mode.

8. Aaddron

Credit:
  9. subeJ

Credit:
    Aaddron having updates on 2k18, while Im still here currently downloading 2k17 with PG as the cover. 60GB is taking too long to download... I hate the download speed in my country lol
    Got to finish the bunker in LDoE quite easy and the crates were AMAZING. Got two modified aks, two m16s, glocks and weapons. And a whole lot of items. Im starting to have vault problems as my base is getting filled up.

Aaddron likes this.
  10. Aaddron

Credit:
  11. subeJ

Credit:
    Today is going to be my work day. Gotta pause on my gaming. LDoE had a new update from the store. Im excited to check it out so should be my motivation to finish my task early. :)

12. Aaddron

Credit:
  13. Nhecole

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I'm so happy because finally reached gm II in mobile legends and im gonna grind for me to become epic V :). The bad news is , haven't create a report for our school, its a bit hard tho, crying*

14. Aaddron

Credit:
  15. Aaddron

Credit:
    Started up a new AC Town, not sure if it's gonna last yet but hoping to finally get back into the game. Hoping we see the mobile game soon but not been much on it for months now. AC Switch is still at least next year, which kinda sucks. Looking forward to NBA 2k18 in a couple weeks as well as Project Cars 2. An we aren't far from Mario either. Good times. Really hoping to see a Skyrim Switch and Xenoblade 2 release dates, both massive RPGs that would be great to have.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
  17. paulhar1s50n

paulhar1s50n Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I was downloading Warhammer Vermintide 2 days ago. It was a huge file, I can't even finish the download in one day because I had to go out with friends and turn off my PC. So I decided to pause the download at 50% thinking that everything will be ok. When I got back home and opened my steam to continue the download, the file was nowhere to be found so it went back from the start 1% :bomb2::bomb2::bomb2: Dang! I was really annoyed, I decided not to download and just ask my friend for a copy since he had already finished downloading it.

18. Aaddron

Credit:
  19. Nhecole

1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I'm back in LOL now and playing here together with my friends :)

20. Aaddron

Credit:
    On Xbox One and PS4 NBA Live 18 is 33% off until launch. They also have a pretty content full demo up. I feel Live is still quite a ways behind 2k but it does feel a lot better than their last effort. May be worth a buy for those who want basketball but don't wanna pay full price for 2k or if your just looking for something different. If you have EA Access a full game 10 hour trial will be launching in a few days as well.

Picked up Deus Ex Mankind Divided for $5, great deal for this game. I really loved Deus Ex and HR but have passed on Mankind Divided due to it's length, it really sounds like the game was rushed which is crazy considering they had 5 years since HR to make it. It also sounds like the series is basically dead again at this point... all of which added up to not worth buying imo. That said, getting it on the cheap... my early impressions are good, definitely enjoying it.