1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

CTRacer Update

Discussion in 'Game News' started by ogreman, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Game Networks Inc is glad to announce the implementation of Hackshield a popular anti cheating software that will allow our players to experience fair and enjoyable game play in our newest MMOracing Game CTRacer.

To give way for the implementation we will be wiping out all the existing characters in the game on October 6 2009. In lieu of the process we’re going to have 2hr server maintenance. Server will be up at exactly 9:00 [+9GMT]

In lieu of the games official launch, a total of $10,000 USD will be given away with the game’s first ever World Grand Prix (CTRacer World Grand Prix). The event will have an elimination round in each participating continent and at the grand finals the winners will be drive their way to become the first ever CTRacer International Champion. Furthermore Game Networks Inc provided a numerous number of minor events ranging from community building events for the players to participate as well as some events that can surely help them to be able to stand up in their first few hours inside the game.

We would like to ask for your kind understanding and cooperation about these recent changes. Rest assured that once the game servers are live, we guaranteed that it will worth the wait.

Developed by Mobil Planet, CTRacer lets players experience real racing while speeding in a virtual world. It features an exact realistic replica of the skyways and the highways of Seoul Korea. Visit the official CTRacer website for details. Official website: City Racer World Grand Prix Tournament

See you down the road!

2. RYL Factory

RYL Factory BamBam

Credit:
  3. dieanna

dieanna MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    have you played this game, Ogreman?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
  4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Do you think I would enjoy it:)?

5. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I tried it the first day of closed beta and the lag was insane... it was like 5 fps maybe less x.x... might try it again sometime though.

6. dieanna

Credit:
    i don't know.. unless you want a racing game.. :D

yeah.. it gave me lag issues too.. but, when i tried to lower down the resolution, it worked fine.. i hope this time they fix it.. i have sent lots of bug reports for them.. :D

7. BlackTear2009

BlackTear2009 Big Brute

Credit:
    same too, i tried the cbt too before but now haven't played it again. Maybe lag issue is already fix since it is already release...

8. dieanna

Credit:
    i'm playing this game again (i don't know what made me like this game).
    they have this great event called Trivia-Race Event.. it's so much fun, a lot of interactions happening between players and the GMs. One GM will ask a question regarding CTRacer and then the answer will be the key for you to enter the race event. eventhough i didn't won the race, the GM gave me some of their in-game currency for just participating. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.