1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

DDTank Information

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Drama, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    Now some of this is opinionated/factual...it switches during this post:

DDTank at DDTank - WebGames - YooGames.Com is a game "created" by Yoogames.

Now I use the term "created" very lightly.

To provide some more information on why I say "created" DDTank is not a first. Literally....you think it was based off Gunbound? Nope! They plagiarized :/. I have some sites to prove it.

Game Ban Sung - Choi Game Ban Sung Online - Ban Sung Gunny Online-Vietnamese version. The original.

WELCOME to BOOMZ OFFICIAL WEBSITE-English Version. The original English version that copies Gunny.

I recommend that if you speak English that you go to Gunny....More people play it and the admins will actually listen to you.

Even though DDTank is an English-speaking version of it was plagiarized because Boomz was created before DDTank which is a working English version of Gunny.

DDTank has a horrible customer service to help debug the game and look into faults. The admin on the forums and the GM AKA "GTerminatorM" currently have been trying to manage a scandal of fraud currency in the game. Other than that they have not released any new content or help further the game for players.

This game needs a massive amount of time day to day. I'd say it sucks up AT LEAST 4 hours once you hit level 21 (the max being 40).

Another problem with DDTank is that the accounts were deleted once they upgraded from 2.0 to 2.3. This highly pissed a ton of people off and forced them to quit. I recently asked the admin about the next update they do which will include an auction house as to provide no scamming in game. I received no answer about whether or not our accounts would be transferred over to the new servers or not sadly.

OVERALL-GO PLAY GUNNY. THEY HAVE A MUCH WIDER COMMUNITY AND PEOPLE THAT WILL HELP IF YOU ARE SERIOUS TO PLAY THIS GAME :)

2. md.fb

md.fb MMORPGer

Credit:
    thank you for intoducing this great game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.