1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

do all the best free mmo's come from aeria?

Discussion in 'Best and Worst Games' started by amorphis1026, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amorphis1026

amorphis1026 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    every game ive ever played from aeria games is absolutely great! the game that makes me the most happy though is 12 sky! its free (just like all aeria games) and its just exellent! anyway you all should support them for all their hard work!

2. Naxzta

Naxzta Club Swinger

Credit:
    Well maybe not all but many good mmo's are from aeria =)

3. ScareCrow

ScareCrow Not just a Scared Crow The Pit

Credit:
    Runescape and Guild Wars aren't from Aeria, but i'm currently playing Twelve sky 2 so yes, good games come from Aeria.

4. TheDudeThere011

TheDudeThere011 MMORPGer

Credit:
    Eh i gotta say so so from their Domo aint really that great

5. mshiro

mshiro Ogre Newling

Credit:
    it might just be me, but when i tried domo the ground was solid black and the sky a solid grey and the mountains solid blue
    i couldnt even tell where my character was going
    the character itself seemed to be displayed properly, which imo isnt all that good of graphic design, and shouldnt be needing such high specs if that was the reason my gfx was failing.
    with the same laptop i could play shaiya perfectly, though with a bit lag when the action gets intense. the graphic looks way better.
    it's an awesome mmo that will give you at least a year of non stop entertainment before you start to get bored

6. Shinuyoh

Shinuyoh Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Yeah I played alot of aeria games....the only thing I dont like about Aeria is that on the games I play, it ALWAYS comes down to INTENSE grinding. Not Regular Grinding, but most of your time is spent grinding, not questing, or socialing, but grinding.....I guess thats true for most games. Except Guild Wars. You dont realize ur grinding because of all the missions and quests that give alot of XP.

7. awesomedrako

awesomedrako Clubbed

Credit:
    No, Dekaron EU is hosted by Gametribe!!! lol

Well... I don't really like Aeria's mmos that much. HOWEVER, their purchase of Wolfteam was a very good move. Wolfteam is a great FPS.

8. moonlight

moonlight Spiked Club

Credit:
    No not all of course they are provide great games but there are still others out there xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.