1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Easy hero?

Discussion in 'DotA' started by kiezz, May 26, 2014.

1. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Actually all of the heroes is easy to used. But it depend on you if you already have an experience playing something thay like dota2 , for example League of Legends. I do playing lol and before, im still not playing dota2, but when i tried it. its just the same, jusg the heroes,map,graphics and items is different. You can any hero, a special thing is, you been needing to memorize the skills of heroes.
    For me, Drow ranger because thats the first hero that i used tho when i tried to play dota2. Drow is compatible to all of the beginners , probably , one of the easy hero because she only have three actice skills but her one skill is just makes your attack high (Third skill).
    You can define a easy hero in the skills of it, those heroes with only 1-2 activate skills (Some easy heroes only have 1-3 activate skills) and the rest is passive. for example : Facelessvoid, drow ranger, juggernaut, ursa, troll warlord, ursa, bounty hunter, riki, sven, and etc.
    Just a few info, in the philippines , those players there were saying the other heroes "baby" or baby hero , probably cuz of their op skills.

2. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    Sniper! Just hide at the backie~ and clickie~ clicky~