1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Perfect World Review Comments

Discussion in 'Perfect World' started by ogreman, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    GameOgre used to have old forums that accompanied our review pages for extra comments that were not really reviews. However, those forums were taken out due to this new forum. Here are comments about Perfect World that serve a purpose but do not fit as reviews. Instead of being deleted entirely, these comments for Perfect World will be posted here:

Rating: 10
    Author: shimorigagoua
    Comment: remember u very ignorant people (Sota) u download from PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL >(((NOT)))< perfect world, for that is the wrong game, its for Malaysia only, so, if u downloaded from there, dont bother giving it a review, besides, leave the reviewing for people who hav PLAYED THE GAME!!!!!!

Rating: 0
    Author: Sota
    Comment: After waiting most of the day to install this 1 ended up with 2 broken data files, the best support could come up with is reload files.dont waste your time with this POS.

Rating: 10
    Author: lordzero545
    Comment: guys ive just downloaded perfect world and i've been really excited about it since it took me days to download it. but now since i have it i can't seem to find out how to play it? i mean i have the icon and when i click it shows the news and updates and stuf but no button that says "play" or anything plz help me out here.

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Interesting stuff.

3. nerdboyxxx

nerdboyxxx MMORPGer

Credit:
    This needs a sticky, its important. people who comment like this should be burned alive!

*fire starts in house*

I was a noob back then...

4. knur213

knur213 BamBam

Credit:
  5. Vikeadyn

Vikeadyn Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Perfect World is a beutiful game compared to most other Free MMORPG's of its kin, But after level 20 it turns into a grind fest.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.