1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Fallout 4 - 11.10.15 - Working Pip-Boy!

Discussion in 'Game News' started by Aaddron, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    The date is set! Fallout 4 releases globally on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on Tuesday, November 10th!

As you countdown the days (T-minus 119 days), check out over these new pics of the Pip-Boy that will be available in the Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition – available in limited quantities for $119.99.

This wearable full-scale device replicates the in-game model and supports a wide-variety of smart phones, and with the Fallout 4 companion app you can manage all of your in-game Pip-Boy menu functions…from your wrist!

[​IMG]

Source

2. Sle91

Sle91 Well-Known Member Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I saw some dude made his own Pip-Boy on imgur. It looked really cool, and it worked just as the real one. :)

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Ok but this is an official one that works with smartphones and is a actual real one because it syncs with the game itself. :)

4. Sle91

Sle91 Well-Known Member Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I know. I just said how fascinating to me it was to see some random guy made his own. :)