1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Fated Dungeon - New and Free PBBG!

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by FatedDungeon, Aug 29, 2017.

1. FatedDungeon

FatedDungeon Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Fated Dungeon - New & Free PBBG
    [​IMG]
    Game Universe

An adventure to behold, full of surprises and challenges, making friends and defeating enemies. If your competitive, looking for action, and a lot of fun. If FREE sounds like a reasonable price, for a game that is expanding on an daily bases. With new players joining daily, and continueing upgrades to the game, giving it a fresh, innovative and exciting look and feel. Now is the time to sign up. Begin the adventure you cannot walk away from. Step into another realm, the Fated Dungeon!

Development
    I always played alot of games and had ideas to build one too. After learning programming i realised i could build a game now, and designed Fated Dungeon and built it over a few months. I stayed up lots of nights without sleep building it. Fated Dungeon is now launched and are looking for alot players to join and share the adventure together. I love my game and spend hours on it daily both building it biger but also helping players out.

Developer's story
    I always played alot of games and had ideas to build one too. After learning programming i realised i could build a game now, and designed Fated Dungeon and built it over a few months. I stayed up lots of nights without sleep building it. Fated Dungeon is now launched and are looking for alot players to join and share the adventure together. I love my game and spend hours on it daily both building it biger but also helping players out.

Now is the time to sign up. Begin the adventure you cannot walk away from.
    Step into another realm, the Fated Dungeon!

http://www.fateddungeon.com

2. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Reminds of MonsterWorld, gonna check it

3. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It still has a decent amount of players playing so i guess it's worth a shot.