1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Forsaken World PvP?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by muppetpilot, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muppetpilot

muppetpilot Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello all, just wondering if anybody is possibly "in the know" as to whether or not Forsaken World will have both PvE and PvP servers.
    I have read that the game is already in OB in China and that there are no separate servers, that the entire game is open-world PvP.
    Anybody know anything?

2. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    PWE has made no official statements yet regarding whether or not they will have pve and pvp servers, only that they will change the game/servers based upon the players need. So basically from what I understand if enough people ask/demand a pve server then PWE will give them one.

3. muppetpilot

muppetpilot Ogre Newling

Credit:
    That is essentially the vibe I have gotten from a few articles and so forth...I believe one of the devs mentioned adding battlegrounds in a recent interview.
    I would assume there is a heavy demand for separate servers; PWE has advertised this game as one that is specifically tailored for their Western audience, and I don't know of many Western MMOs that contain forced PvP.
    Here's hoping PWE has enough sense to give players a choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.