1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Posts help

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by Alekskill124, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Alekskill124

Alekskill124 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I created an forum account somewhere in march. Then i took a long break and continued in june.. Now my average posts per day is screwed. Is there any way to reset it? I mean that isnt really necesary but i would like to see my average.. But becaouse in long time there was 0 posts that ruins average...
    Thanks in advance.

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Reseting it would defeat the purpose of an average post count. It's not used for anything either. It's just a number. Also it's only been what 2-3 months, it's not screwed at all. Try raising that thing after being here 6 years, I've gained like 4 posts in 2 years lol.

It's not ruining your total average though, your average is your average. 0 days are 0 days.

3. Alekskill124

Alekskill124 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I know its just a number and i will probably stay here for more than a year and it will get to "normal" state again but i just thought that if there is a way even with use of points becaouse i would like to see my posts.. Well never mind when i comed back i june it was at 1 and now its on 8 and as the time pases it will be even greater...
    Thanks anyway for a quick reply.

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    You can figure it out for yourself somewhat too, just look at your posting history. It'll only go back 500 posts but with some maths you can see how your doing recently. For example looks like you have 500 posts in the last 15 days or so. So for the last 2 weeks or so you're averaging roughly 33 posts per-day. :)

Another easy way to see how your doing posting wise is look at your activity bar. If your around 90% and up you're doing more than enough as the average is still pretty high. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2014
  5. CikaB

CikaB The Godfather Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Thanks Aaddron it's too helped to me.