1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

free sky =)

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Cyanhide, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyanhide

Cyanhide Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Free Sky is a new mmorpg/rts ale age of empire

http ://fo.igg. com/main. php

You can focus on producing materials and build a commercial empire that is highly technological and has a powerful production force.

Military Empire

You can also choose to focus on building strong fleets and airships so that you can build a great military empire.

Finally, you and your friends can work hard to create miracles and conquer the entire in-game world. Everybody in Freesky Online will know your names!

Commercial Empire

You can turn a common village into a powerful castle that possesses various functions and a strong production force. If you work hard, you will have 10 cities in the end.

It will go in CB soon ,and i realy sugest u'd check it out

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Can you post some screenshot's and give some more info?

3. Cyanhide

Cyanhide Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i cant post screenshots since im not at home ,but i can copy and paste info, i know it sounds cheap,but im at work

4 races

Divine Hall

Divine Hall is the heart of the empire, and the protector of world peace. Divine Hall is also the guardian of the empire and accepts the King's order only. The 4 Lords who were titled after the war now control the Divine Hall. Each of the 4 Lords has his own HolyCrystalCity with abundant resource which was granted by the empire.

The Cursed Temple

Those who live in the CursedTemple are great warriors who fight for free to protect the rights of the poor. For this reason, the Cursed Temple is also called a rebel alliance. The members in it do a lot of important communication in the different nations.

Deity Church

The Deity Church was named so because the people believe that the Gods can bring brightness and happiness for everyone on Earth. However, the church was betrayed by its alliance, and so now the people in it are collecting lots of wealth to get their revenge.

Shadow Church

The existence of the Shadow Church has always been controversial because the people come from a different power. Especially the people from the Deity Church think that the Shadow Church shouldn't exist in this world. The Shadow Church does not control people's thoughts. The church is praised by the poor people because it provides them with food and shelter. It even built a library for them. However, the people from the Deity Church say that the Shadow Church has cheated them and they plan to eventually fight them.

I have little real info since im currently aplying for the alpha ;p

4. Zeniel

Zeniel DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I love that game. Sounds great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.