1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Friday the 13th: The Game!!!

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Izraphel, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Izraphel

Izraphel Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    So guys recently i have watched a YouTuber i follow playing Friday the 13th!!! I can say that the game is buggy from what ive seen but i enjoyed watching him play so much i wanted to try it too... I searched if there was perhaps a free giveaway but no luck so i went to steam to see how much it costs... To my surprise the price was nearly 40 euros... for a buggy game i thought it was too much so i said ill w8 for a discount... After following the game on steam i checked out the comments and reviews of the game... What i saw made me thank god that i didnt buy it... Many people saying that admins are handing perma bans away like candies and that they are pretty corrupt (as far as supporting people they know more than strangers...) so i would like to ask you guys for your opinion on this matter...

ugmsrocks09 likes this.
  2. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    The game is decent for its release, after all I've been following this game ever since last year while some youtubers had access to it. I still find the game interactive and fun. I like the concept of the Texas Chainsaw Hockey Mask ue going around to kill other players.

3. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i've never heard of it, that's really interesting i wonder what the cover's like?