1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Games that I currently play

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Veredin, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veredin

Veredin Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Rohan: Blood Feud- currently have a lvl 42 archer/scout, a lvl 70 healer/priest

4Story: total WoW clone, but it's FREE and fun. Lvl 25 Summoner

Sword of the New World: A game where you create a 'family' and fight solo with a group. Fun. Lvl 23 group

Requiem: Bloodymare: Bloody good physics thanks to the Havok physics engine . Kinda hard to level after a while and you'll be broke nearly the whole time. Lvl 44 Bartuk Caster

Archlord: Not bad, still haven't played this game very much, but still it's fun.
    Lvl. 16 caster type

Perfect World Int'l: One of the best games I've played. Character customization is top. Quests are plenty and there are lots of things to do. Lvl 45 caster type, lvl 56 melee

Hero Online: Martial arts style MMORPG. Fun to play, plenty of quests and mobs to kill, and very easy to make money in-game. Lvl 42 melee type.

There are more but I'd have to be home and looking at my desktop to name the rest. Anyways, that's about it for now. I might post again to finish the list.

2. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Nice high levels. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.