1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Hearthstones newest expansion - "Knights of the Frozen Throne"

Discussion in 'Trading Card Games' started by brankomiljus20, Jul 7, 2017.

1. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    "An icy wind howls outside the inn's walls, but the chill you feel crawling up your spine has little to do with the bitter cold. No deck is safe from the Lich King's evil influence; even the most stalwart champions of the Light have been turned into wicked Death Knights. As the agents of the undead Scourge plague the land, it falls to you to gather your cards, face these vile abominations, and turn their dark powers against them.
    Do not fear power; fear those who wield it!"

We are getting new expansion this August, and with it new missions that will be free this time.
    This time we will face all bosses from Icecrown Citadel, and on the end Lich King himself

We are also getting new type of cards (Hero Cards), which transform your hero into a Death Knights with all new hero power. Also we are getting deathrattle effect cards and new mechanic "Life steal"

Hunter as deathknight

[​IMG]
    New Hero power
    hunt.jpg
    Here u combine 2 beasts and make all new one

For even more details check source HERE

Expansion trailer

2. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Expansion is out, i must say one of the better for me, especially Solo Adventure

Opened 10 decks and got shaman hero card, one that i wanted the most
    shamy.jpg