1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

hero smash

Discussion in 'Browser Games' started by seifsalah, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    Too bad the game is not updating anymore i was an alpha player there.

2. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Same I hope AQ3D makes it out of alpha/beta unlike HeroSmash and Oversoul

3. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    I wish they can get some ideas here like the armor models they should try to make one in AQ3D. Herosmash items are really cool.

4. It would be cool to see item crossovers from HeroSmash introduced to other AE games. If Artix Entertainment is going to abandon such a great game, then why not recreate some of the items from HeroSmash to other games like AQWorlds or AQ3D? It's silly, if they're goal is to make their players forget about the game, because many players helped support HeroSmash. Besides, they've done various crossovers from other games, but barely any for HeroSmash, which probably explains why the game isn't as recognized as it should be.

5. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Yeah item crossovers from HeroSmash would be nice. In the recent AQ3D survey one of the poll options was "Weird or funny looking items" HeroSmash has a lot of this.