1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Heroes of the Storm Founders Pack

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Storm' started by Aaddron, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    The battle between your favorite Blizzard characters is getting intense . . . and you can join the fray right now with the Heroes of the Stormâ„¢ Founder's Pack! This brand-new digital bundle gives you an array of exciting Heroes, Skins, and other in-game content to get you started on your path to victory in the Nexus, along with instant access to the Heroes of the Storm closed beta test.

The Founder’s Pack includes:
    • THREE HEROES: Raynor, Diablo, and Tyrande
    • THREE SKINS: Commander Raynor, Lurkablo Diablo, and Blood Elf Tyrande
    • EPIC MOUNT: Golden Cyber Wolf
    • A STASH OF GOLD: 2,500 in-game gold to help unlock additional Heroes and other content
    • ACCESS TO THE NEXUS: Immediate access to Heroes of the Storm, beginning with the closed beta test
    You can get all of this content and jump into battle now for $39.99—all you need to do to get in on the action is fire up the Battle.net desktop app and click on the Heroes of the Storm icon, or visit the Battle.net Shop.

[video=Step into the Nexus with the Founder's Pack!]7592[/video]

The Founder’s Pack gets you all of these Heroes and Skins at a discounted price, as well as the fierce and imposing Golden Cyber Wolf Mount, which can only be obtained through purchasing the Founder’s Pack or the in-game Battle Bundle (also priced at $39.99).

You can also purchase the Founder’s Pack in regions other than your own, but please be aware that all purchases, gold, player progression, and hero progression are tied to the specific region you play in and are nontransferable. Also, please note that Global Play has not been enabled for Heroes of the Storm yet, so you will only be able to play in the region in which you purchase your Founder’s Pack.

The ability to purchase the Founder’s Pack may be temporarily suspended at any time in order to ensure a stable testing environment for the game. If you need help or have a question, please visit our support site for more information.

There Are Many Ways To Join The Nexus

We're regularly inviting more and more players to the Heroes of the Storm closed beta—in fact, we’re accelerating the pace! So if you don’t have access yet and would like a chance to receive an invitation, make sure you've opted in to the beta test through your Battle.net Account Management Beta Profile, and keep an eye on the Battle.net desktop app or your email for an invitation.

You can learn about other ways to get in on the action in our “Prepare for Closed Beta with Fighting Words†blog. We also have more exciting stuff in store, including another epic giveaway, so make sure to stay tuned to our official site for updates.

We’ll see you in the Nexus!

Source

2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Read a rumor today that Blizzard is lowering expectations on this game, it's not really surprising I guess... DotA and LoL are so big it'd be hard for anyone to compete with them. It'll be interesting to see how this game plays out though as if even Blizzard can't break into this market then what chance does anyone else have.

3. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Is this game still in Beta ? Even if isnt that is rly expensive for new game.
    They think that if they can charge that much for WOW, they also can do it for this game too. Agree with you about dota and lol, its hard to get that big, and with this prices they will never get close to them.
    I think that many MOBA players would rather give that money on dota and lol, then on new game like this

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    New games retail for $59.99 and founder packs are usually even more. It's actually priced pretty well considering. The game is going to be F2P like DotA and LoL, this is just for early access and some extras.

5. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Personally i would never give that much money for game. Didnt know that it would be F2P, but when i think a bit, that is only way for it to survive with rest of mobas. I just hope that skins and other stuffs wont be expensive like things in HS.

6. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    hmm I was hoping that this game would be f2p ... but its blizzard ... :)
    I am wondering that HS is f2p ... 60$ for a mob is to much .. they are better mobas
    for free .. league, dota ....

7. Aaddron

Credit:
    Well it's actually $39.99 and the game will be F2P, this is just the founder pack which gives you the stuff listed in the first post.

8. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    aha ... so I did not understand it correctly ... then its ok ...
    Who need a founder pack ? Me not :)

9. Aaddron

Credit:
    People who want to play right now. People who want to support the game. People who think the pack is worth it? I wouldn't buy it either but obviously some will.

10. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    It also gives HotS Card Back for Hearthstone players... :smiley2:
    I mean... you get that when you log in first time...

11. petar123123

petar123123 MMORPG Addict

Credit:
    That's nice,but I will never give money for game!

12. Aaddron

Credit:
    Why? It costs money to make it why wouldn't you pay to support it and keep it going especially if you enjoy it?