1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How often do you take breaks from Runescape?

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Heromanguy12, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    So everyone that plays Runescape here, how often do you take breaks from it?

I have been on a break about 7-8 months and i am considering to go back at some point. Reason for the break was just the fact that i started to play other games and i couldn't really spare the time to play.

My breaks usually are not that long, maybe month or two after getting bored.
    Reason for my breaks also is the fact that i get membership with bonds and i started to get lazy to get gp for them and no it is not because it is hard or time consuming, it is just because i get lazy sometimes.

I know i could just pay actual money to buy membership but i don't really like to pay monthly fee to play, it just feels that i wasted my money if i don't play it all the time and i always can't do that because i want to play other games too also IRL things are important to take care off before i play games so that is also a reason that i can't play all day.

When i return, i could go farm some gp for a bond to get membership for my new account and then use member only money making methods to get faster gold. And i do know many ways to get gold as F2P considering most of the time i have been one also i have experienced members content as well for like 3-4 months so i know what to do.

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I haven't played RuneScape in a very long time, maybe over a year ago. I try to stick with one or two MMORPGs to play since I don't like overwhelming myself with too much games to play. I do occasionally revisit games if anything new interests me, so I guess you can say that I take really long breaks from RuneScape.

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    My log is all over the place since I started playing again. Seems like I usually take a month break, an it's more of a down month than a full on break. Makes sense as I get distracted for a bit by other stuff easy, RuneScape has been kinda my fall back game rather than a main focus.

4. Deku1

Deku1 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    i havent played this game like over 2years,and yesterday i was playing it again :D