1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

How to get out of bronze ?

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by DarkWowMaster, Jul 23, 2014.

1. DarkWowMaster

DarkWowMaster Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello guys ! :)

Im here because i got stuck in bronze division in league of legends... :(
    If you have any tips or tricks to get out, please tell me :dunce2:

2. denisdeni000

denisdeni000 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Know how to play one champion and play only him

3. zonjo99

zonjo99 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Learn to play one on two champions and play with them about 100 normal games and watch some videos about him =,them start playing ranekd and neve spam

4. Dragan945

Dragan945 I'm the Gamer ;] The Pit

Credit:
    Agree with these people learn 2-3 champ and go but its not a problem 1 champion...a lot of more tips ... :)
    Like a dont flame,ks,...

5. vidjuraj

vidjuraj Ogre Newling

Credit:
    play one lane (mid or top)with minimum champs for that lane.When u play mid or top u can easly carry that game

6. Aki013

Aki013 League of Legends Player Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Welcome man HF :).
    Just main your champion,and learn to play him,if you have support who set wards on baron you will get out of bronze..

7. Balju

Balju MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Omg what i qustion

If you learn how to play you can , but again it's sooo many flamers trolers noobs booosts acc and . . . ..!

8. Glorious

Glorious DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    well, there is no recipe for getting out of bronze, no one can tell you eat 3 apples a day and drink a glass of milk and then you'll be out. there are just a few guidelines you can follow:

1) dont flame / spam
    someone flames you, you mute him. if you flame back or even acknowledge his comments, you're losing focus and you NEED to be focused on the game, not some random flamer. also important is that you do not flame yourself - keep it cool.

2) dont argue with idiots
    not the same as the above, by idiots i mean those in champion select that say things like 'mid or feed', from my experience those people often do feed if they dont get what they want. so the best thing you can do is let them be and not encourage them to do what's not good for you.

3) play what you know how to play
    like people told you, you dont need a large pool of champions, you just need to know how to play 2-3 champions very good. and these few chosen champions should preferably be able to fill more than one role. and you should try to always play these few champions. because the better you are with them, more likely you will be able to carry and not end up feeding / being useless.

there isnt much more i can tell you. if you follow there guidelines your success in ranked will increase, but nothing can keep you from getting bad teammates, afkers, rage quitters, etc. all you can do is give it your best and play as much as you can and eventually you will advance.​

9. Natsugami

Natsugami Dragon Slayer Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Practice to be really good with a few champions and when you play keep calm, don't flame or rage or whatever. Be friendly, buy wards, help your team..

10. LoL GAMER

LoL GAMER Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Learn to play supp because thre are small number of guys who know play them. Play DEF, take dragons, when you play DEF kill them than push... Go in teamfights and feed and farm. That is that! :D

11. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Just play and play and get expirence,dont flame and rage :)

12. Seigai

Seigai MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Lol Gamer .. Playing support in platinum is hard ..Since u depend on team so playin support in bronze is even worse .. Lmao ..
    You must be positive and it takes time to learn some things .. like farming ,playing champ . once u master this things u will be better also .. try not to flame or rage and play champions that are good for carrying team ..

13. GioLegenda

GioLegenda Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Just play for fun no for silver.
    I was be b1(0lp)
    I broke my arm and i go to my gramma and play lol.
    In one day go to Silver5(50lp)
    So GLHF all is posible :)