1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Humble Frozenbyte Bundle

Discussion in 'Budget Gaming' started by Lions, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Lions

Lions Clubbed for Drama

Credit:
    I think it was either quinn or Ichigo that posted about the original Humble Bundle a while back. The Humble Bundle is a lot of great indie games, except you the buyer get to decide the price! You can pay $1 or you can pay $50, your choice. All of the raised money goes to charity. Anyway since I bought the last one they sent me an email today telling me about this new one too. This years bundle includes the following-

Trine
    Shadowgrounds: Survivor
    Shadowgrounds

PLUS you get a pre-order for the upcoming Indie game Splot, AND you also get the source code prototype for another incoming Indie game called Jack Claw!

So basically its 5 games, and you choose the price!

And don't think because these games are indie they are crap, last years bundle included this game called Machinarium which I still haven't beaten and is a really fun puzzle/challenge type game and is extremely creative with cool graphics. Also in the bundle was Osmos, a game I have now logged 24+ on with Steam. It also included an extremely unique platformer called Braid, I wasn't real hot on that but it still was fun, and definitely worth the $7 price I set for myself.

So in conclusion, I highly recommend you guys check this out and buy!
    And remember, it all goes to charity! :)

The Humble Frozenbyte Bundle (pay what you want for five awesome video games)

2. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Indie games are often ftw. Don't need big budget to be big awesome.

3. Lions

Lions Clubbed for Drama

Credit:
    Yeah, and these indie games are award-winning, I checked them out on Steam after I bought them. Can't wait to play, still downloading them. Prolly gonna take a while because I also took advantage of Steam's sale on Bioshock and Bioshock 2 day ($4.99 a piece, if you were to buy them on consoles it would be like $30!) so I'm attempting to download like 5 games at once now lol.

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    It's a great deal, glad they keep doing these.