1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone bored with MMOs like I am?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Glazed, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thetree83

thetree83 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Know exactly how you feel...but I just got turned on to Runes of Magic myself a little while ago, and it is a blast..sorry you got torn from it, but I can't believe that its a F2P game with a cash shop that you can actually use without paying actual cash...It took me about a week and a half trying out different characters to see which one I wanted to try to take to endgame...I took everything these characters had farmed and sold it and sent all the gold to the character that I decided on...it was enough gold to buy the diamonds I needed for a mount from the Auction House(thats been temporarily suspended)...and diamonds are what people use real cash for in order to buy things from the Cash Shop...the gameplay , the quests, the graphics, and the community are all top notch...my only complaint would be that some of the elites at the end of chain quests require you to ask for help from people that are much higher levels than you...but I find that most people are pretty friendly and helpful, so It kind of passes from one person to the other...take a break for awhile recharge your batteries and come back in...

2. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    It's a good game so far. A really good game. This time, I'm gonna be a W/S. >:0

3. mikecross666

mikecross666 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    if you are enjoying the game that are you playing this will not let you get bored

4. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Uh, I think you placed some of the words wrong, but maybe I"m just tired and don't understand. I would place them in a more correct order, but I'm too tired to focus that much, and I don't want to act like a smart-ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.