1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

League of Legends - Mages on bot lane instead of ADC, are ADCs that bad ?

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by brankomiljus20, Jan 7, 2017.

1. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If you payed attention on master+ tier, i should already noticed this, atm ADCs are rarely played, instead of them are mages. I think that all started with Shiphtur and his 100+games with ziggs bot.
    I watched so many ADC players (Meteos, Imaqtpie) all played mages on bot. Most popular are Zigs, Cassiopeia, Zyra and Ryze, also i saw that Shiphtur played Victor vs Imaqtpie's Ziggs

Are ADCs rly that bad as ppl complain or mages are that good ?

2. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Mages are fine, adc are terrible. They are useless in early and mid game compared to other roles and need 3-4 items to become usefull, most games in diamond 2+ end before 30 mins which means adc don't have time to reach their power spikes, they are still good in 50+ min games in lower elos but they need some hard and serious buff in early game

3. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I dont know,hard question,probably "early game adc" are weak right now but meta is EARLY oriented,so some late game adc as cait which is "strong" right now cant get to the late game because they are destroyed by ziggs. Meta supports arent tanks,soraka sona janna dont have a lot of health and magic resistance so they cant contest mages

4. Sale7

Sale7 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    NEW Meta guys. ADC Sucks theese days

5. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Why do you think that ?

I see so many new picks, Lucian and draven players are all over place,

6. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    this mage thing is only experimental, riot will fix it soon for sure

7. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    LMAO

I don't think ADCs(AD Marksmen) are that bad. Maybe in higher ELOs, but idk.
    Doublelift is a player who never stopped playing AD Marksmen and is currently rank 3 in NA, which means they aren't actually so bad. I think most of the people who don't like current META are ADC Mains or 2ndary ADC Players, and they just want more power, but I don't think they are right. I mean, how do you expect not to die instantly when you are playing character with no defensive stats, probably lowest(or 2nd lowest) level on the map(because they're in duo lane) and (most of the time)disrespectful attitude.
    I am a Melee Fighter Main and one of my biggest nightmare were always ADCs, especially when I play champions such as Darius, who has no gap-closers. They have their support which can either heal, shield or do massive amounts of CC. They also do Health % dmg, and can take like 50% of your HP with like 3 hits(Vayne). And not only that! When you are going to kill them, you flash, you use everything you have and it goes on CD, they can flash and kite you like a baby and heal off super fast with Warlords. I mean, seriously, if they get buffed imma kms.(jk :D)

8. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    ADc's suck in high elo only cuz their games last shorter and 90% of their games are decided in first 10-15 minutes
    in low elo games last 30-35 mins average which means you still need adc to maximize your dps late game