1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Let's discuss my project LegendaryOnes

Discussion in 'Browser Games' started by LegendaryOnes, Dec 3, 2017.

1. LegendaryOnes

LegendaryOnes BamBam

Credit:
    Hello everyone,

My name is Jan and I am behind LegendaryOnes game. I played a lot of MonstersGame and KnightFright when I was younger, but I missed some deeper customization there. So I decided to develop my own game and improve it (at least in my opinion :). Currently I am preparing for crowdfunding campaign. You can sign for early bird access by adding your email here or leave your email in this thread. You can also find there much more information about the game.

If you are not into text, you can watch trailer:

You can create your champion. Pick race and class. Then you fight other players, buy new armors and weapons, add skills (this feature differs my game from others, it works like passive skills from RPG games), socket your items and improve your statistics. It's simple game you can play during work or at school. There are short timers in terms of minutes. Players will be able to buy premium, but it's not pay to win, since I am gamer too and I will play as well :)

I'd love to receive some feedback. I can add some of your ideas as well.

Qsljic likes this.
  2. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    Would there be some kind of visual fight simulation, basically when we fight with other players are we going to see the battle simulation?

3. LegendaryOnes

LegendaryOnes BamBam

Credit:
    In current stage you will see only the result. This feature would need a lot of graphics work, but I'd like to implement it together with some decision making. But I still have to work with the fact that online player can attack offline player, who can't make decisions at the moment, so there will be some limitation.

4. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    You can allow player to customize character's defense abilities, in a case of being attacked while offline(allow player to give the character some defense ability that could be used when player is offline).

5. LegendaryOnes

LegendaryOnes BamBam

Credit:
    Yes, I thought about the same system. It's good idea for future update.

Qsljic likes this.
  6. LegendaryOnes

LegendaryOnes BamBam

Credit:
  7. Trailer looks excellent. I really like the customization options and also how the game looks. Looks like it'd be a game totally worth trying out.

8. LegendaryOnes

LegendaryOnes BamBam

Credit:
    Hi Snowy,
    Graphics is of high importance for me. You can customize your characters in many statistics like damage, damage ignore, attack and defense rating (if you hit or no), defense, lifesteal, critical chance and critical damage, bleeding damage, poison damage... all these stats can be obtained either from character's basic stats you buy for Gold, from skills and sockets you insert into weapons and armors. It's something like building a character in Diablo 2. I will be glad for any contribution you can make.