1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Little Warrior

Discussion in 'Social Games' started by hack10, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Get picked-up-on by school bullies? Teased by teammates as a pussy pants? I know you had enough. Wonna to punch those cocky boys right in face for all they had ever done to you, or stop the bench-warmer days to show what you get in real matches? Here’s the tip. It’s actually a simple tit-for-tat one. Bulk yourself up like really quickly and go kick the butts of whoever getting in the way.

I am not daydreaming here, buddy. All is for real and get started just from Little Warrior, a forthcoming 2D flash game with fights at its core. Kongfu masters, boxers and all those with a violent bone deep inside couldn’t wait a bit longer for a beat-up frenzy. So stop all your chicken thoughts and be a man. Just burst onto the arena, face the challenges and build up your muscles through tough fighting.

Little Warrior lets every dog have its day in the violence-dominated world. It is not exclusively only to some combat-seasoned guys. Rather, it is the place where even a wimpy kid can walk out becoming a brave soul after real life-or-death confrontations with those bloody-thirsty fighters. You may start as a “fish†and can only take on those ranked at the very bottom of the table league. But things will change for the better anyway. Stick to what you are doing, pretty soon you will make your way to the elite group and pit against those big guys in some real serious combats.

Foul play is something foreign to Little Warrior. Cause no rules or any other fun-sucking restrictions are ever set up in the game. Warriors here fight the way they are most pleased with the sole purpose of knocking their opponents down. Wrestling, boxing or judo, either will do the trick; duel and gang fight can both work out. You are the one who call the tunes here and can choose to fight challengers to death or call “timeouts†if feeling like for a break.

Be an ancient Chinese kongfu master, a Japanese ninja fighter, or a sturdy western warrior like the “Bladeâ€. Whoever you want to cosplay, it is totally cool with Little Warrior. Plus, if you are just not that into the way these stereotyped fighters look like and want something special, you can always create your own avatar and equipped it with all edge-cutting stuffs at hand.

Features:
    Online PVP Dueling without restriction, find the “right†enemy to fight and challenge.

Little Warrior, though sounds a bit boyish, actually intends for something big. The game aims at an inclusive demography across geographical, cultural and gender lines.

Modern-look graphics, well-depicted characters and dazzling fighting scenes add more graces to the already splendid gaming experience.

Lame or awesome? Let’s fight and see in Little Warrior.

2. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Awesome review of an awesome game! :D

3. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
  4. ElZarid123

ElZarid123 Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I don't like this game at all,I just don't.

5. whitepaper

whitepaper Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Nice review, you did good job, and about game, i like it its fun.

6. Isahpf

Isahpf Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I love it :) PVP makes it exciting , yeaaaah !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.