1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

look for MMO

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by redsmokeboy, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Well i have played randoum mmo's here and there, kinda look for mmo i could get hucked on, i played Runescape for yrs on end free + pay, but when there atempt to stop RWT, game slow lost my intresing in free market.

ok Look For mmo, With ok Visual game play 3D, Ok, Questing/Grinding combo, Gathering and crafting aspects, F2p English text, Download. Mostly Pve, With Pvp aspects, Good solo player with minal need for partys.
    if any one might know of game pls help me out ty.

I have Guild Wars, Questing/Grinding Combo Good Pve/Pvp aspects good Solo game, but lacks Crafting aspect.
    playing Rom right know ok So far say least but still in Open beta has it few share of issu, Play Wow, but 15$ month and comuity Sucks for noob, Played Magic world online ok but has lack of support to player Via Dev and overall game play, As i say played Rs for yrs but no longer as good as it was 2 yrs ago or so, look for game, with simality.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
  2. Julein

Julein Idiocracy At Its Best The Pit

Credit:
    you could try Earth Eternal you download plugin but the game itself is online. its got nice cartoonish graphics, right now i am playing Aika which is probably more PvP and group based then you would like but it is free and has nice english

3. redsmokeboy

Credit:
    Ty looked up Earth Eternal belore did not like it much look at Aika - Pvp, Kinda look for Solo Pve with minal Pvp - partys, ok combo of EXP/Questing - Grinding - gatheirng aspect - crafting, say as much GW has all but crafting lovely game, but kinda look for some with crafting.....

4. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Aika seems to be very popular on Gameogre right now.

Anyways, Earth Eternal is a cool game with potential, but I don't know it's fate. It was said to shut down soon, but then somebody decided to buy it, so I don't know how it's gonna go. It might live on in someone else's hands, it might get crapped up by the new owners, or it might shut down for real.

5. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Have you tried Perfect World or DDO yet?

6. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    I didn't like DDO all that much, and I think Perfect World is boring.

I got another request. Is there an MMORPG with unique weapons instead of the usual? Something like claws or yo-yos or boomerangs?

Oh, nevermind. I thought I was replying to my thread.

7. redsmokeboy

Credit:
    personally been around on a lot of games, play perfwold few of there company game, been messing around on alot of games just just look find good one as play, basically Guildwars so war best, - Crafting aspect and upcoming GW2, wait see hoe that will be, for know looking for good mmo.

8. lala06

lala06 Little Spike

Credit:
    AIka Global for me!
    haha. one of the best mmo ive tried! haha. how i wish that everyone could play it!
    some countries are blocked due to local servers.

9. redsmokeboy

Credit:
    aikia Pvp, start not look for pvp look for solo mmo Pve with minal pvp action or gourping needed pls read before posting.
    " ok Look For mmo, With ok Visual game play 3D, Ok, Questing/Grinding combo, Gathering and crafting aspects, F2p English text, Download. Mostly Pve, With Pvp aspects, Good solo player with minal need for partys.
    if any one might know of game pls help me out ty."

10. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If you like PVP, try Splashfighters. It's mainly all PvP. :D

11. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    did you try allods or dragon oath yet?

12. Elfen

Elfen Stuck in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    Perfect World, Maplestory, Mabinogi, I like Guild Wars.

13. redsmokeboy

Credit:
    ok well look like not get any good aswer so just have say closeing, no one has jusjest a decnt game over some revinte to what i wa sasking for mmo. ty to all post.

14. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    There is no reason to close if your request has not been filled yet. If you are looking for different, try Darkfall and Atlantica Online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.