1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

(Lucent Heart)How can I build my own instanced dungeons? what's the requirment?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by miller-love, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miller-love

miller-love BamBam

Credit:
    How can I build my own instanced dungeons? what's the requirment?

2. honeytoast

honeytoast Ogre Newling

Credit:
    To make your own instanced dungeon on Lucent Heart, you have to have 3 different Star Cores. One Star Core for Loot, one for the Environment, and one for what Monsters/Boss show up. They can be differentiated by what color they are (red, yellow, blue). Requirements are to be of the dungeon level, or higher, to create one (so, if you’re level 50, you can’t create a level 60 dungeon). You can find the Prophecy Platforms (where you enter the instances) in a couple different places like Breezing Land and Antecear. (I can’t remember the others off the top of my head- sorry!) Hope this has helped you You’d probably get a faster reply on the Official Beanfun Forums.

3. PortalCut

PortalCut Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    I've heard that this was good. My friend said she's playing this. What's the game like?

4. honeytoast

honeytoast Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I like it, so far. It has the normal MMORPG things you find (like quests and dungeons), but it also has some unique things to it, like being able to customize dungeons, and different kinds of systems in the game. There's the Zodiac system, which basically gives you a second set of abilities (some Zodiacs are also better for certain classes). I also like that it gives you a transformation armor in those really desperate times! :laugh4: The community is also great- it's actually the best community I've come across in a free mmorpg. Though small, since the game is still pretty new, it's very active :) I think that's a nice perk for things in the game like the Cupid System and the Dance System. (You can find out more info about those on their website -> lucentheart.com) I think it's worth giving a try :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.