1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Luna online is the best game ever

Discussion in 'Lists and Directory' started by iMusicalCupcake, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMusicalCupcake

iMusicalCupcake Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Luna Online Is A Fun Adventure 3D Mmorpg o_O

This game is fun and its in 3D, its complicated at first but once you get how everything works it just gets better,the downer is that it take a LONG time to download but its worth it, there is three possible types of roles and you can choose from being an also a chance to choose your race x3. From being an elve to a human (mage, rogue, fighter) . I recommend this game to anyone who is interested in meeting new friends and flying ^^ you can make 5 charactors per acount

Charactors can be anything you want, you can create a human with red hair and blue eyes to an elve with blonde hair and green eyes and each one can be any role with no restrictions. I could go on and on about how fun this game is but the point remains is that this is a free game with no charges at all and the graphics are amazing and its all in 3D Each Charactor has so many details that makes each person unique and is highly unlikly to find a person who has/is the same eyes, hair, race, role, gender, clothes (robes, light armor, heavy armor, costumes), same server (eclipse, crecent), server world (1, 2, 3, 4) and map (Places where there are monsters that get stronger after each map) you have freedom you go to whatever map you want to by walking or teleporting (need scrolls) but its recommended that you dont go to a higher level map area if your not a level to be safe enough to be there and not be killed easily. I could go on even father but i would probably get boring so this is about all i havta say and if you want to learn more, just play it ^^ ill try and get some screen shots for this post

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.