1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel Heroes Writing Contest

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OHiei

OHiei BamBam

Credit:
    Her fav hero: Ghost Rider

She loves this characters because how badass it looks, he is amazing. Also loves the fact that his bike gets flames and the most important thing, he can fire and use chains, she loves the way his chains look with the fire. Also the movies aren't a big deal though, but the character itself ingame is amazing

2. Tendan

Tendan Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Gambit
    Why: This swift, dashing Cajun thief is a favorite of many and for many different reasons. Those are mine:
    -some may dislike his weird french accent, but I actually like it and it makes me grin every once in a while,
    -gameplay wise he's got a very nice combination of ranged and meele, with meele spells being most of his damage and the ranged spells having a supportive role,
    -his skills look great! I love those flashing, purple/pink particles and explosions,
    -I'm not even 60 with him yet but his damage is serious! I make the trash mobs die in a second or two and while bosses take a bit longer they are not a huge challenge either thanks to his Bo Beatdown.
    I cannot wait to get to 60 with him, gear him up and wreck those cosmic terminals!

3. Shoejuggler

Shoejuggler Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Well, I know he's not the most useful character in terms of this game, I really like the Ever lovin' Blue-Eyed Thing. He's one of my favorite Marvel characters, he might not be as physically strong as the Hulk, he can still land you on your ass just the same.

When I was grinding him up to level 30, I never got tired of hearing whatever wisecrack or threat came out of his mouth. I don't know what it is, but there's something about a Yancy Street native turned into a walking pile of smart mouthed rocks that's just really...lovable.

4. Falcor

Falcor Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Captain America
    Why:He was the first superhero i liked because of his colors, what he represent for, and dat shield. Plus he is the First Avenger ;)

5. Iron_Dragoon

Iron_Dragoon Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite: Spider-Man
    Why: The first hero i ever knew, my first comic and action figure. I love his wisecracks, most heroes are usually just so stiff and serious but not Peter. He goes up against some of the toughest villains alone and usually just pokes fun at them before taking them down. Spidey has the classic back story losing his dear Uncle Ben, who was pretty much a father to him and lost him because Peter chose to not stop the robber. The stories and characters are just so great. I just love everything about Spider-Man, he will always be my favorite hero of all time. Web slinging around New York also seems like it would be so much fun :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
  6. evergreen0087

evergreen0087 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Gambit
    Why: Good question. His power of kinetically charging objects, particularly playing cards, looks so cool in battle. Besides, why should the boys get all the eye-candy? *cough* Emma Frost *cough*

7. mirroredge822

mirroredge822 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Lady Deadpool
    Why: What do you mean why? It's freaking Deadpool wrapped up in a super sexy package. There, 15 words. Her chest twins...16, 17, 18...just means there's more of her to love...26 words!

8. ProjectAtlantis126

ProjectAtlantis126 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Iron Man
    Why: I think it's the suit. It's just looks awesome. He's also a genius-billionaire-playboy-philanthropist which is what I hope to be when I grow up. The man knows how to have fun.

9. Raccoon Kaboom

Raccoon Kaboom Ogre Newling

Credit:
    favorite: Rocket Raccoon
    Why: Who can't love a little raccoon with a big gun? playing as him is great, I summon Groot, summons some gun turrets the size of myself, and watch them blow everything away!

10. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Seeing some good ones again:).

You can participate again if you do not copy your first post and the quality is good. Also note that you can not use two keys on the same account.

11. Gold Surfer

Gold Surfer Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite: Silver Surfer
    Why: He just came out today and he's a blast. I love how the effects of his powers look like his cosmic trail. I've been having a lot of fun playing him, he's pretty radd.

12. kaetis

kaetis Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite: Wolverine
    Why: No, it's not because i love Hugh Jackman ! I read his adventures since 1988; Yes, like many, i whish to have his powers, the claws, almost immortal, unbreakable... But it's not just that.

I love this character for the struggle of the samuraï and the beast. I think this his the real strength of this character, because it's speak to every human.
    He knows the beast is always near, so he try to always keep the control. But he also knows that sometime, you don't have the choice.
    Sometime, you have to let the beast speak, beacause instinct is something deeply written in us, and this can let you do things faster or with more efficiency that if you take the time to think.
    And also because sometime, you must have the guts to do what is need to be done.

(P.S: thank's to have taken the time to read my little post, and please, don't focus on my English, it's not my mother tongue.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2014
  13. Heckynaw

Heckynaw Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite: Hulk
    Why: He's the strongest there is! But really, I just love punching stuff and when it comes to that Jade Jaws is my go to. He may not be the deepest character in the game but I love the simplicity of him.

14. venomguy47

venomguy47 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite: Spider-Man

Why: Most identifiable character for me. he's a nerd turned hero what better for a young nerd to love?

15. Mixxx

Mixxx Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite:Storm

Why:My starter hero was her. Storm is very friendly to newbies. Her lightning and wind abilities are very powerful and fun to use.
    In marvel universe, she is the one of the most well-known and strongest hero. (yes she is omega level!)
    I cannot wait her 52 review!

16. Cheza

Cheza Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Scarlet Witch
    Why: Her powers/hexes not only allow you to damage enemies in a large area simultaneously, but she also has the power to confuse them, causing them to attack each other and keep them away from your allies, ensuring their safety and clearing out the bad guys.

17. Jazer

Jazer Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favourite Hero: Nightcrawler
    Why: Well, I would say because I would love to have his powers, I am one of the laziest people around and I would abuse his ability to Asgard and back, I also quite admire how selfless and varied he is from the other X-men, he has a power that really requires more thinking and tactics than most of the other heroes.

18. Athaneos

Athaneos Ogre Newling

Credit:
    man of steel

Favourite Hero: Iron man
    Why: Since i am a child, Iron man is a part of my education. I remember i seen it the first time on TV, the old iron man cartoon. In france the marvel comics are not as popular but when i was able to buy one i begun with iron man in marvel now. This hero is the proof that even with a handicap all you need is a claer mind to create the wing of your liberty, the steel piece that will help you to live a marvellous life.

19. wakeboarder141

wakeboarder141 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Colossus
    Why: One word...ROAR! There is something extremely satisfying about collecting every bad guy in an area, watching them banging on my osmium skin in a futile attempt at damaging the big Russian, and then activating a colossal roar straight out of the old X-Men arcade game that completely empties the screen in a flash of glorious, screaming lightning. I love that he is as completely at home defeating about a thousand enemies at once as most people are squashing a fly. Is Colossus the man? Da, Comrade!

20. ravenblood

ravenblood Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero:deadPool

I recieved Deadpool from a random hero box i purchased with splinters was happy to receive him as it was my first time spending splinters.
    Since i have received him i cant stop playing him he is so much fun to play he also dont stop talking or singing some random songs etc during battles.
    I find him very durable with his heal and his god mode skills he is good at tanking and dps i have found it difficult to play my original hero find her a little boring and her dialogue is not as funny. Deadpool has now taking the role as my main hero.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.