1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel Heroes Writing Contest

Discussion in 'Contests, Events, and Giveaways' started by ogreman, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valtch

valtch Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Cyclops
    Why: Hated for many, but my favorite. His playstyle is unique, forcing players to dodge while attacking makes him a very human-like hero. Because even if you have a LASER CANNON on your head, doesnt mean you can stand and shoot everyone, does it?!

2. Apteryxs

Apteryxs Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Rocket Raccoon

Why: Rocket Raccoon is probably the best summoner hero in the game right now. His best friend/sidekick Groot is a gigantic, sentient tree who Rocket calls to his side to help protect him--Groot is the tank, and does a great job at that, while Rocket sits behind him firing his massive guns, which are just about the same size as the small raccoon himself. Aside from Groot, Rocket can also summon an arsenal of turrets which can damage, slow, and stun enemies, as well as protect him and his allies from projectiles. Rocket has two great movement abilities as well: flying with a pretty awesome jet pack, and a burrow ability which makes him stealth... Rocket is a fast little bugger, and travels around maps very quickly. Combined with the gigantic guns, these summons make Rocket a lot of fun to play! Now that I've played him a bit, I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie which will have Rocket, Groot, and other Guardians (who will then be added to the game and should be a lot of fun as well).

3. izavella

izavella Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Favorite Hero: Scarlet Witch
    Why: Ok, i am feeling realy bad to answering to this question :D but yeah i will say that, cause Scarlet Witch was always the best leader of Avengers, she is very beautifull, she is smart and finaly, she got Hex :3 the Hex that ever can win the most strongest villian ever :) actually other reason is because Scarlet Witch is who's sis?? :) yeah yeah, she is Quicksilver's sis :) aaaaand she is who's daughter??? :) who's? i cant hear you?? :D yeah yeah!!! Magneto's daughter sir, you got it.. and how can she not be the most powerfull heroine, if her father and brother are most super-puper heroes in Marvel too? :) nah seriously guys, i am loving Wanda soooo much, i was just a baby when i meet first time her toy and i still have that toy(actually without her head, cause my 1st dog eat her head :D/sorry Wanda) but, well, that toy teached me to be so strong, so powerfull... i mean, even without cartoons, or comics, i know, that the toy givving me the special power, i cant say what that was, but having that in my hands i feel myself so special :)
    Emmm, dont think that i am a baby, i am 26 years old actually, but i will love Scarlet Witch as much as baby loving his mother :)
    Yeha my friends, Scarlet Witch, is my spcial favorite hero, because, she is just the only one that can make everything fault down so quickly.. She is sooo cute, so.. sexy, but even being so cute, she can be very dangerious.. very powerfull

I really want to become Scarlet Witch, be like Wanda.. being Wanda will teach me so many things.. be so smart, use many interesting tacticts, not just "go kick, and win" :)

Really, who is that much smarter like Wanda guys? :) since i remember her, she not working without any plans, well, of course working without plan is not mean that you are not a smart or smarter.. but she always have in mind what to do or not :) <3
    Lovin you my dear dear Wanda <3

and if you play Marvel Heroes, go buy SW and play her, she is not expensive, just 200ES or may the luck give you her as a gift, but you will never disslike her cause well she is AMAAAAZING!!! :)

and remember... never understimate Scarlet Witch's Hex :p

[​IMG]

4. izavella

izavella Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Love you my Wanda!! Thanks Ogre

Favorite Hero: Scarlet Witch
    Why: This question was always strange for me. :D There can not be any "WHY?" question about Wanda, but anyways i will answer you guys...

Scarlet Witch/ Wanda Maximoff... Always was a special mutant/heroine for me, was a "bad girl" and was fighting X-Men.... Say me please, who was her father??? WHO??? I cant hear ya? :D Yeah, Yeah, Magneto was... one of the most powerfull mutant in the world had a son and daughter... and damn how i cant love Wanda if her father was Magnto? he teached her so many things.. like to be powerfull, dangerious, to have a good plan before fightings.. well anything that need to have a powerfull heroine... also her brother was Quicksilver and they did many good and bad things together :)

But, after Wanda left Brotherhood of Evils and joined Avengers as we know and JEZZ... SHe was the most powerfull there i can say, being so cute, so beautifull and with this being so powerfull and smart, can be only Wanda i believe!

Always Remember guys :) Never understimate the power of Scarlet Witch's Hex :p

Yes yes, this hex can Confuse you and make you fell in love for Wanda and also it can just crash you and this is doing a little Witch that is soooo cute but she can do so well... even being so beutifull she always winning that "super-puper" villians :D

I mean, look at that girl, she got sooo many hard times in her life, she always had a problems.. but she still standing and she fighting.. She isnt so crafty like Emma, or she cant turn into dimond or metalic form, to face that "hard-times"... but she face the troubles with her heart and still winning them, and standing near her friends and givving them even more hope :) ~~ because she is Scarlet Witch <3

To be honest, i started like her when i was just a baby, when mom baught for me her toy... a little toy, with moving hands and legs and i still have that toy... i never can left that toy, NEVER!!! even if she not have a head already :D (yeah, my dog eat her head once) well, anywasy, i wanna say, that toy teached me many things in this life, like, to be powerfull, never be afraid, be strong and just continue live... yeah, please to think and you can understand how a little toy can teach so many things...
    Now dont fell that i am a baby, nah... i am 26 years old.. but i still feel taht the toy gives me a unique/another/a special power, when i holding her in my hands, i feel that i have a faith, i have a hope :) and I wanna say thanks to Wanda that she was my first toy, thanks, when i baught your comics, caus i loved you that much, thanks that soon i can see you in the Movie too :) with Quicksilver and avengers!!!!!

and THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH to Gazillion, for making it real, for leting me play my lovely heroine- Wanda.....
    -Look, she costs 200 Es only in game, she is so easy to learn and so powerfull, with that powers, you can confuse enemies, health yourself, fly, teleport, you can do maaaasive AoE damage, i can feel she is #1 AoE dmg dealer, and DoT dmg dealer in game now, cause i tried maaany builds, i wasted maaaaany Retcone Devices, but i really got a build where SW can just stand aside and clear all desctop mobs... What about boss? its easy, she got a powers that just weakens them, steel theirs healths, automaticly turns Hexes to them and this is just 200 Eternity Splinter costs heroine guys!!!!!!! This is absolutely amazing!!!!!! Thanks again Gazillion <3

Thanks for Ogre too, for givving this chance, for leting me say how much i love her, love Scarlet Witch, thatns guys!!!!! <3

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
  5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, closing again to give out the codes and judge:).

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    It a bit of an ironic twist, the first contest was won by the first entry and now this latest contest has won with the last entry:). There were still some good entries in the contest, but Izavella unquestionably had the best one in this round. Prize on the way:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.