1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

MMO survey

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by steellord123, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steellord123

steellord123 BamBam

Credit:
    Hi! I'm running a survey on MMO socialization (or lack thereof) at University of Michigan, and I'm inviting anyone who has played MMOs at least 30 days to participate. The survey can be found here: Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

Compensation: I'll randomly select 10 people for a $20 Amazon gift card. Be sure to fill in the text at the end so I can contact you. I will close the survey once enough data is gathered. It will likely take from 15-20 minutes to complete.

All answers will be kept confidential. You can skip any questions you aren't comfortable answering though. If you change your mind later and want your data withheld, please send a PM by November 10.

On a personal note, I've played MMOs for a while now, casually these days due to time constraints, but I was definitely a hardcore gamer in the past. I take a deep interest in motivations for playing and social dynamics in the games. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated!

2. steellord123

steellord123 BamBam

Credit:
    OK, gift cards have gone out to emails (check inbox and spam folder) and survey is closed. If I get additional funding I may send more cards. Thanks to all who participated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.