1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[MWO].Magic World Online

Discussion in 'Magic World Online' started by micanz99, Feb 2, 2010.

1. micanz99

micanz99 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    This banner is made by me. The stock is from MWO Gallery. DO NOT RIP.
    RIP = R.I.P.

I'm here to Introduce to you guys MWO - Magic World online. Magic Word Online is a new Online RPG on the road. This game allows the player to enjoy a 2d Graphic interface with Isometric Background layout allowing players to feel realism in the game, it offers 4 classes ( Archer, Warrior, Mage and Summoner ) with each class allowing for a subclass transfer or class promotion, on which you can choose upon, good system interface, user friendly and good community.

What makes this game more worthy of a players time then any of the billions of other isometric, class-based games on the internet?

-Aside from the Graphics it has good user interface.
    -It is worth your time because it also Offers a Robot System, Which can help you level up even though your Away from keyboard, Sleepin', etc.etc.
    -Since its a Open Beta, it offers special bonuses for those new players.
    -And since its new, more fun will come to the game, new things to explore and to experiment.

Try it now !. Why dont give it a shot LMFAO :amused

Try and Join !.

Have a nice day