1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

my fav games

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Sal 46, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sal 46

Sal 46 Guest

Credit:
    i played runescape for a while but i got board of everything. i met Zezima and salmoneus, but there was still some things that i didnt like. so i quit the game and went to go look for new games. the first on i found sucked, its Elysarian kingdoms, by far one of the worst games EVER. Next was B.A.R.P. which stands for blood and role playing. well lets just say i would give it a 4.next was a game i played for 3 YEARS. it was Phantasy RPG. now this game has horrible graphics but i loved it. the ppl where nice and everyone wanted to help. next was eternal wars, played it for a week got to lvl 700-800 and saw it was too easy of a game. then i found ogre island i play it currently. i see though that ppl are all into these rpg's for graphics, which i think is the wrong reason. if the game has bad graphics, dont not play it, give it a try. when i played runescape the graphics were all i cared about. but large scale games like that have mean ppl and that can ruin the game. in runescape i got to lvl 115 w00t!!! and had lvl 99 woodcutting firemaking and fishing along with atk. i please urge ppl to play the awesome game ogre island. it reminds me of runescape 1, which i played and was a fighter. and yes RS1 did have classes for the 1 1/2 that it was online. some other games i played where by the ppl of battle on. they make wonderful games. i played adventure quest, dragonfable, mechquest, arch knight, zardwars. i love their team of ppl. they make wonderful updates too!! but for now my rpg heart lies with ogreisland.com =)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2008
  2. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    why do you like ogreisland?

3. Sal 46

Sal 46 Guest

Credit:
    i used to play along time ago runescape 1. and ogreisland brings back memorys and is just a fun game to play. i dont really care for graphics, i really care, though, about the game experiance. like is it fun or not. next ill see how long i play. if i play for about a month then i usually will spend yrs playing. i've played this game for about 1 month so i guess will have to see.

4. Sal 46

Sal 46 Guest

Credit:
    ive come to say i quit ogreisland, the community SUCKS and if you ask a question they give you a useless website. them you ask again and they call you lazy, eventhough thay can type to you the answer. instead they would love to argure with you.

5. Socal

Socal Little Spike

Credit:
    :eek: sorry to hear that. A good community is key for any game I play.

6. Sal 46

Sal 46 Guest

Credit:
    i very much agree with you!!

7. oropher

oropher Club Swinger The Pit

Credit:
    Wow, Sal 46, you changed your mind in less than a day, lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.