1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

mythwars 2 :D

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by gammingod, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gammingod

gammingod Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Myth War II Online Community Site, Free online adventure game
    the best free mmorpg out there i would have to say is mythwars 2 its a fun and new game there is always a new event going on and the people on mythwars 2 are very nice and the game itself is pretty easy to learn to play

the game has 4 races the is a mage male or female, borg male or female, cent male or female and last but not least the humans male or female. and the reaison i put male or female is beacuse the males and females have diffrent skills it may only be 1 diffrent skills between males and females but that 1 skill can change the whole battle outcome [​IMG]

the game is diffrent from other mmorpgs for many reisons but the main 1 is cause of its pet system there are so many diffrent pets on this game and every pet is diffrent in its own way on wythwars 2 you can have 3 pets when you start but when you reach higher lvls you can hold alot more you can build your pet anyway you like there 4 diffrent stats agi,sta,str and int and if that dont make ur pet diffrent from all the others you can give them diffrent abiltys such as crit or combo give it your own speical reist such as chaos or melee[​IMG]

in any case the game is fun i like it but dont take my word for it check it out you self.

Char Login Name : vashz115
    Char Game Name : robotech
    Char Id :39548

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Thanks for the screens. Any chance on a feature list or more info about the game?

3. mrgeo4u

mrgeo4u Ogre Newling

Credit:
    promoting myth war 2

[​IMG]

Then New Mystical game Myth War II u can download it from http://mw2.igg.com[/size][/color] ...imagehosting.net/uploads/c88bdc4831.jpg[/img]

In this game u can have pets too !
    Here are some picz with em..

Chaotic Devil
    [​IMG]

Demon Dragon

[​IMG]

This awsome pets will help you in your battle against any monsters!

There are many more pets but u have to download the game to discover them !

Char Login Name : redscorpion
    Char Game Name : LordDiablo
    Char Id : 2458

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.