1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

need help finding a game

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by mikef1, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikef1

mikef1 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    ive played eudemons online and i liked the fact that i could pk almost everywhere and it was no problem. im also looking for a game where its not to hard to lvl because i hate grinding for hours on end

any help would be appreciated

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Well you could try Perfect World. Another one would be Magic World Online they have a legal bot you can use to level while your not playing.

3. FightOYoLife

FightOYoLife Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Eek botting, but eeeek grinding.... One game that I've heard which kinda decreases the need for grinding is Dofus. Although I've never played it, apparently they have a perma-death server that increases experience and such. However, this always seems to be my point in the end, F2P games tend to be grindy and more carebearish, so less PK'ing. P2P games, in my opinion are different. I hate to say Eve probably would appeal to you most, of the games I prefer, because your skills auto train, so there's no skill grinding, but it can be somewhat of a grind to make ISK. Thing with EVE is there's about as much PvP as you want in low sec.
    Hope that helped...

4. GB360

GB360 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    check out fallensword, this game is a cool mmorpg.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
  5. Riselottie

Riselottie Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i played fallensword..got bored with it after a week

6. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Well have you tried Guild Wars theres barely any grinding with all the quests and usually when your doing the quests you got to kill stuff which also get's you experience leaving you with
    barely any grinding. The only difference between what you have asked is that you can only pk in the PVP area. The PVP area has its own whole map with heaps of different arenas and if you
    have factions you are eligible to enter the Alliance Battles.

Hope this helps fell free to pm me and ask some questions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.