1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Neocron 2

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by SteveJinx, Dec 3, 2014.

1. SteveJinx

SteveJinx Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I am here from a game called Neocron 2 here is a short discription of the game.

Neocron is a 2002 post-apocalyptic, cyberpunk massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) developed by Hannover, Germany-based software developer Reakktor Media GmbH and published by cdv Software Entertainment. It is considered the first cyberpunk-genre MMORPG, and is designed to integrate elements of first-person shooter games into an MMORPG. While it has been called a MMO first-person shooter (MMOFPS), most consider it a hybrid of MMORPG and first-person shooter, with the later WWII Online being the first MMOFPS.

Its 2004 sequel, Neocron 2: Beyond Dome of York, was originally slated to be an expansion pack and released separately under a new publisher, 10tacle Studios AG.

We are currently looking for new players to join Neocron, my name is Steve Jinx and i come from a clan called Wolfpack in Neocron and we are offering full support to new players who come to play Neocron.

If you have any question about the game please feel free to reply to this forum post.

Feel free to join, you can also search on youtube for Neocron 2 or go to google for images and more.

2. JosephBatie

JosephBatie MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Neocron 2 is a best online multiplayer game and i like to play it again.

3. SteveJinx

SteveJinx Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Play

Come play again then bro! New patches are coming and loads of new content :D

4. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Yea its really cool game I recommended it for all !

5. SamDexter

SamDexter Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I will try it for sure ty for recomending :)

6. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    I will try it ofc...

7. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The game looks really really nice. Definitely will try it. :)