1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New Mafia game just starting out

Discussion in 'Lists and Directory' started by GQWeasle, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GQWeasle

GQWeasle Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I just started playing a new mafia game that instantly had me addicted. I am spreading the word about it because the game is brand new, and the more players we get the better the game will get. A few Points (Things I like about the game that I disliked about other games of this style that I have played):

- It's totally free.
    - You don't have to recruit friends to increase your power.
    - Attack ranges keep you fighting with people of the same power as you, no getting killed by a guy 300X your size.
    - They offer CASH PRIZES!!! for the top finishers each round.
    - No mindless clicking or waiting for energy refills, just whacking other mafias.

The whole site is great, you get your own profile page, friends list, chat room to converse with friends and enemies. They also feature a flash arcade with over 4000 games, a poker room, and a fantasy football league if you are into any of those things.

Referral link gives me points toward a prize (does not affect in game character at all)
    Play BigDog Mafia!

Main link (even if you don't want me to win a T-Shirt I'd still love to see you come play)
    Play BigDog Mafia!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.