1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New PVP/PVE adventure group.

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by MaurizioAM, May 6, 2014.

1. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Little Spike

Credit:
    I have played many games in the past and I have always found that in my experience it has always been very fun when starting up a newish group of players for a new cause or a cause no other group has tried to do.

I have recently started putting together a small group of players that will attempt to have some fun in starting something up that is a bit different then what all other groups have done. We are only a few right now but we are looking to recruit and grow together while possibly having some fun and laughs.

We are playing Wurm Online, on both the PVP and PVE servers since we are able to sail back and forth when we please. We are currently setting ourselves up on the PVE server at one of our villages we have founded and plan to prepare ourselves for trips over to chaos to be able to partake in the full game play Wurm as to offer.

What to expect about the group is our willingness to teach what we know while we all learn ourselves. I have played the game on and off for 7 years but have never took it serious till now.

If anyone is interested in being part of our new group and new adventures please send me a PM or just post here. I can also be found on the Deliverance server under the name Maurizio.

P.S. we also tend to jump off and play rounds in other games like CS, and few of us also play a bit of Darkfall Unholy wars for some fast action pvp, but our goals still remain in Wurm.

2. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    sounds like fun are u interested in other games though?

3. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Little Spike

Credit:
    If the other games are things that can be easy to get into and not require 100% attention, then yes. Wurm can be a bit grindy at times, and while working on some skills that can be less attentive we sometimes jump into other games. Mainly as of right now Counter strike is another game normally played, and few of us jump into Darkfall for some quick pvp.

But if there are other decent games in mind im sure there will be those wanting to try them out.

4. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Little Spike

Credit:
    I would like to ask, i have seen a few posts made that were pretty simple, sounds good, pretty cool, works for me, type posts and all of them have been removed why?

5. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    We tend to have problems with people who post in threads with no real regard for the content, so posts that are certainly only posted in your thread as spam are removed. The most recent one you saw today, which I'm sure motivated that post, was the same exact post as the user had posted in 49 other threads.

I'm all for the furthering of your idea, it's interesting (though I myself am not interested in participating) but I won't have it cluttered with spam.

6. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Little Spike

Credit:
    I see, I was not aware that members may be posting to boost post counts or these sort of coins for posts which i have no clue what they do. But thanks for the explanation.