1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Ogregar - my idea for game

Discussion in 'Online Game Development' started by Garagos, Dec 6, 2014.

Does game is good ?

1. Yes, it has potencial

100.0%
  2. No, I don't like idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garagos

Garagos Clubbed for Chat Rage

Credit:
    OK I will write my idea.. It's not complete, but I will write the heart (essence) of the game. If you like it, I will write more, if you don't like game I won't write anything else and game will be stock something in mine thoughts.

I wish to game has some heroes/champions/charachters which can be more than 100...

Each players at the beginning of the game choosing one champion and playing with them, you will have skills(between 5-10) which you will improve with golds, levels for each hero(that mean you will have chance to have more then one hero, but you will must pay additional gold) and equpment for each of them or maybe not.

You will fight with other players and with some monsters, witches, other creatures. Other players you will find in ''Arena'' and m,w,oc you will find in the city, in the forest, in the mountain.

About battles will be only shown your picture and enemy picture, and you won't be able to fights with any command on mouse or keyboard, you will just watching battle and looking what you should to improve to your champion be better...

Maybe it's stupid, but I tried to make one our game, whom can play a lot of people...
    I hope someone will like it
    Btw, game is not in detail described...

Game starts on this way:
    We have to make about 100 champoins/charachters/heroes and each of them must has his own picture and skills. For exemple, we can divide them on Water/Fire/Ice/Dark/Light (and some others) champions/heroes/charchters. Each week, we have 10 ,,free champions'' that mean, when someone new beginning with the game he can pick one of 10 free champions, when he choose champion, his champion will be on level 1 and by experience he will be able to improve his level. For exemple, at level 1 he will have available only 1 abillity, at level 10 he will get another one, and so on...
    Also, each champion will have skills. At least, each of them must have 5 skills. Hmm, strenght, defence, endurance, ingenuity/dexterity and intelligence for exemple. Every player, will hunt in a few places. He will fight there against some monsters and creatures and for win, he will get golds which he will use to improve skills. That can be in the City, in the Forest, in the Mountain, in the Village... Also, he will able to fight against other champions in ,,Arena''. Arena will be place where will be fights between players.

First page:

WELCOME TO OGREGAR WORLD !

Place where you will find a lot of heroes, with special abillities and powers.
    There is not enough area for all of them, choose one hero for yourself, make him the best and defeat all other.

PLAY NOW FOR FREE
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero:

1. Garagos, Fire-Dragon

Kind of champion: Ranged

Story:

Garagos is fire dragon, born in the volcano Gara. It's place where this dargon lives. It is the warmest place in Ogregar World. Garagos often training in his volcano. During day, he fill energy there. It's situated on south of World, near two forests, Sarapei and Velis. That two location are place where he often hunts his prey. His hunt are all alive creatures.
    A lot of creatures considered him like the stronggest dragon in the World. In the Ogregar are a few dragons.
    Garagos is leader of all dragons. Each of them has own abillities and each of them is different then other ones. Garagos as their master issuing them commands. In that team by now are 5 dragons. Except Garagos, that are Antanarivio, Zarfir, Nazgul and Gatagoro. All of them are on diffrent parts of the World.
    Garagos often training in his volcano. During day, he fill energy there.

Abillities:

1. Fire flame

Garagos fires fiery beam on enemy. Dealing bonus damage and activating his passive.

2. Fire globe

Garagos fires globe dealing bonus damage on enemy and raising his atack speed for 5 secunds, 20% more.

3. Height-atack

Garagos rises in air and fires big quantity of fire. This ability he can active only 2 times during the fight.

4. Time to die ULTIMATE

Garagos ultimate fires big fiery, by collacting all his power for 2 secunds and then ejects fire.

5. Gara-time MEGA ULTIMATE

Raising into sky and firing fire balls. Often is impossible to see Garagos till he firing fire balls.

Passive:

Each Garagos shoot taking down for 2 secunds 20% of basic damage and each time when he using some of abillities it deals 30% damage on enemy through next 5 secunds.

Skills:

Strength: 9
    Defence: 7
    Speed: 5
    Endurance: 7
    Dexterity: 8

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  2. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It's really nice idea, I hope you can achieve it, if you have any questions, feel free to ask and maybe i can help.

3. Garagos

Credit:
    I have story, structure and idea. I need to someone make it, I don't know how to make the game, I think it really can be popular game, becaouse it will be mix of the of the most popular games.

4. Garagos

Credit:
    Anyone else has opinion ? :)

5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    In first look it looks like card game, but it is not card game. It's some browser online game. I will try to be more concrete about describing the game. PLEASE, IF THIS IS TO LONG JUST TELL ME.

Hope you will understand what I want to say and what is point of the game, my english vocabulary is not so good, so may I will reapeat a lot of words a couple times...

I think, to make game something what will include LOL, WOW, Smite in one side and in the other side some simple Browser games like Bitefight, BattleKnight, and other games where you have 1 charachter and you improve his skills to you be better and stronger.

Game starts on this way:
    We have to make about 100 champoins/charachters/heroes and each of them must has his own picture and skills. For exemple, we can divide them on Water/Fire/Ice/Dark/Light (and some others) champions/heroes/charchters. Each week, we have 10 ,,free champions'' that mean, when someone new beginning with the game he can pick one of 10 free champions, when he choose champion, his champion will be on level 1 and by experience he will be able to improve his level. For exemple, at level 1 he will have available only 1 abillity, at level 10 he will get another one, and so on...
    Also, each champion will have skills. At least, each of them must have 5 skills. Hmm, strenght, defence, endurance, ingenuity/dexterity and intelligence for exemple. Every player, will hunt in a few places. He will fight there against some monsters and creatures and for win, he will get golds which he will use to improve skills. That can be in the City, in the Forest, in the Mountain, in the Village... Also, he will able to fight against other champions in ,,Arena''. Arena will be place where will be fights between players.

It's something about beginning of the game, I think it enough to you understand point of game. There are a lot of other things, what I have on mind, but I won't to burden you with that at this moment.

If you like idea, please let me know as soon as possible that I can make a lot of more.
    Some other things will be, each champion will have his own story, daily missions, how much atacks during day you can do, how much time you can hunt in the different places, pacts/clans/guilds...

I really think I have cool idea, but also I need support to achive that idea.

6. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Like the idea if it's possible to implement. :)

7. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    I like the idea and I thing that this game have potencial.
    I would not make at begin 100 champions/card its to much for the begin.
    I would start with 30 ... max 50 and after the game is finished you can focus just
    for build new champs/cards ... Great Idea Garagos ... but its really much work to do with a game ... but I support you!

8. Garagos

Credit:
    Yep, I think that could be good. At the begininng will be enough 30-40 heroes...
    Thank's for support, I will do what I can to make this game one day :)

9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    The best way to make it happen is find out what all you would need to make it happen:). If you know a developer or see one you like online, tell them your idea and ask them for a ball park figure of time and cost for it.

10. Wen

Wen Big Bad Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    This is a quite interesting and innovative model for a game.

The game design is intelligent, and the concept is refreshing. I do like how it is inspired by MOBA concepts and yet bringing in some unique features too.

Definitely support from me!

11. Garagos

Credit:
    Thank's Wen :)

Ogre, for now I will wait a little bit more. I wish to see your game, that Advanture game about you was talking, you said that game could have his own forum, it means that will be one big game... I would love to see how you will make all of it and probably then you will have some advices to me... :)

12. Garagos

Credit:
    Ok, game is stocked in my thoughts by now. I don't see any possibility to make this game. I was researching on internet about games/making games. But there is no one who will make my idea... May I try it in future, but I don't know. Making game by myself is impossible because I don't know nothing about programming.
    Btw, I still have wish to make this game, if you can help me, contact me... I need programmers for begin... :)

13. PAYBACC

PAYBACC MMORPGer

Credit:
    It's a nice idea for a game and you have mine support too..
    It's gonna be something unique..

14. Wizy

Wizy Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Idea is very nice, I hope you succeed :)
    I don't know anything of programing but i'm "good" in photoshop, if you need some logo or something like that contact me :)

15. SamDexter

SamDexter Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I like the idea the way you described reminds me of Lord of the Rings :)

Keep this thing up you got my full backup :)

16. Garagos

Credit:
    Thank you everybody :)
    Wizy if one day I make this game, I will contact you about photoshops... :)

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Might can incorporate this into Ogre Adventures somehow:).

18. Garagos

Credit:
    I know Ogre, but I found programmer who can make this game, he will need about 6 month for that, but now I need publisher, someone who will publish the game when we make it...

Does anyone knows publisher who would like to publish this game ? Or any other publisher which I may can ask to publish my game ? :)

19. Garagos

Credit:
    Still searching for publisher ...

20. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Go through the directory in the genre you want and contact some of those companies:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.