1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Overlooked?

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by Magister, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Magister

Magister BamBam

Credit:
    Hello,

I was post #163 in the original giveaway thread for Marvel Heroes you guys ran, and then closed, and then automated, etc

I also posted a positive review for the game.

We were told that you guys would be getting more keys and handing them out to the people that got over looked in that original thread and indeed people on reddit are confirming they have been getting them today.

I'm only making this post because people on posts like 600+ are saying they have gotten codes, where as I was very early on (163) and I haven't gotten anything yet.

Thought perhaps it was a simply oversight or perhaps the list got split oddly between multiple people and it was just late.

In any case, I just wanted to touch base and say thanks for sticking to your word and making sure everyone that took part in the original giveaway got what was coming to them.

Cheers.

P.s. It is one code for posting in that thread + 1 thread for the review correct?

Thanks again.

Link for proof:

http://www.gameogre.com/forums/cont...ndom-hero-box-key-giveaway-17.html#post699172 0

Page 17, post #163 of the original 500 codes you were given.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  2. Magister

Magister BamBam

Credit:
    the main body is deleted, but the thread isn't removed?

what happened to my post? be nice if a mod could shoot me a pm. If it was posted in the wrong spot (this is forum / site support so not sure how I could be wrong asking for support in the support section) then let me know and I'll post it in the proper place.

thanks.

original post below >

---

Hello,

I was post #163 in the original giveaway thread for Marvel Heroes you guys ran, and then closed, and then automated, etc

I also posted a positive review for the game.

We were told that you guys would be getting more keys and handing them out to the people that got over looked in that original thread and indeed people on reddit are confirming they have been getting them today. thanks!

I'm only making this post because people on posts like 600+ are saying they have gotten codes, where as I was very early on (163) and I haven't gotten anything yet.

Thought perhaps it was a simply oversight or perhaps the list got split oddly between multiple people and it was just late.

In any case, I just wanted to touch base and say thanks for sticking to your word and making sure everyone that took part in the original giveaway got what was coming to them.

Cheers.

P.s. It is one code for posting in that thread + 1 thread for the review correct?

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
  3. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I'm not a mod, but ogreman said that he will try to get more codes to hand out so try to be patient. Also I doubt that you didn't get the code while guys from 600+ posts got them.

4. Magister

Magister BamBam

Credit:
    Well you can doubt all you like lol.

You are more than welcome to visit the Marvel Heroes reddit and see what people are posting. I've shown you where my post was in that list and if you visit reddit you will see various people that were way way down the list saying they got their codes.

Why would they lie and say the got them when they didn't? doesn't make any sense.

So either you think they are lying (which serves no purpose) or you think I'm lying, which would be impossibly stupid on my part.

Either way, I don't think you should be popping into peoples threads causing drama.

P.s.

Here I even went and found the link for ya:

http://www.reddit.com/r/marvelheroe..._an_fyi_gameogre_website_just_sent_me_a_hero/

You'll see a guy from page 63 that got a code, another one that was on page 48, another on page 37, another on page 50, etc etc

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
  5. Magister

Magister BamBam

Credit:
    Feel free to check reddit, I'd give you the exact link but these forums keep deleting my posts with the link so screw it.

There is no reason to be coming in here starting drama either.

You're either calling me or the people on reddit a liar and you'll clearly see none of us are liars so you can doubt all you like.

6. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I didn't call you a liar, I'm just saying that it's hard to do such a big giveaway... Especially if there never were so many people.