1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect World

Discussion in 'Perfect World' started by firedupdrago, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firedupdrago

firedupdrago Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Perfect World is the best game ever! It has a HUGE gaming world and a nice, helpful community. You can create up to 3 charecters at a time. The charecter selection is very unique. You can even control how muscular your charecter looks.

Classes- 10/10 The classes are equal, with none having a great advantage. Balancing them out is always a good idea. While flying maybe good, you cannot attack creatures from up there.

Charecter Creation- 10/10 The charecter creation is also very nice. The only bad part is that you can't change their clothing. But you can control the size of their nose, the look of their arms, even eye shadow. This is even better than Runescape's Carecter Creation!!

Map- 11/10 The world map is enormous!! It is so big that I got lost flying over some canyon. There are countless mountains, lakes and streams. It is just... Well... It leaves me speachless.

Graphics- 15/10 The graphics are simply INCREDIBLE! You can see the grass as you climb the hills, you can see the water ripple around you. And the trees are so life-like. You can jump right into them.

Grind- 9/10 There is'nt much grind, but a little bit. You get to do enough quest that there is very little. Not much to say about the grind.

Community- 10/10 The community is nice, and not just "The most part". People help you a lot. You can carry other people, too.

Sound- 10/10 The sound quality is perfect! Absoulutly perfect. Not much to say here.

Overall- 20/10 The game is wonderful, unless you don't like being alone sometimes. It is good in all aspects. Good if you are returning to MMO's, just starting or trying to have fun!

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Moved to Perfect World forum

3. CaptainSwag

CaptainSwag BamBam

Credit:
    Yes, it is a very well done game:) Enjoyed my time in it, that's for sure. First time I played a free-to-play MMO and felt like the production values are comparable to the AAA subscriber stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.