1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemonpets

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Lethlaeril, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Lethlaeril

Lethlaeril Ogre Newling

Credit:
    ☆ Hello guys. How are you doing? I hope all of you are fine.

✰ I would like to introduce you a new (started at 9th July 2014), 100% free (not even donation not to mention there is no premium market etc.)

✯ Fan made Pokémon MMO RPG Game Pokemon Pets: ⇶ PokemonPets: Online Free Browser Based MMO RPG Pokémon Game

♔ You can register from here to try out the game: ⇶ Pokemon Pets Registration - No Download Or Plugin Required - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

✮ The game has all 721 Pokemon and almost all mega form at the moment with including shinies and other forms total number of Pokemon is 1560

✩ Each week there are events and new Pokémon being added to the game

☆ Game has 520 game maps and they are pretty good actually

✓ Here 2 example of maps:

[​IMG][​IMG]

✌ As different from other Pokémon Online games, PokemonPets uses bigger artwork images of Pokémon and it is planned to improve overal art quality greatly

☆ Also PokemonPets by far the uses best Pokemon artworks among the online Pokemon games

✓ Here 2 example of Pokémon artworks:

[​IMG][​IMG]

☢ Pokemon Pets have so many awesome filtering system at many pages that makes players life easier

♛ For such check out following pages:

☑ Pokédex: ⇶ PokemonPets: Online Free Browser Based MMO RPG Pokémon Game
    ☑ Game Maps : ⇶ Game Maps Listing/Search Interface - Page No: 1 - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

㋡ Some useful pages of the game as following to check out:

☑ PokemonPets contact/about page: ⇶ Official Contact - About Page - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ PokemonPets privacy/TOS page: ⇶ Pokemon Pets Privacy Policy, TOS, Legal Agreement - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Game unique stat calculator: ⇶ Pokemon Pets Stat Calculator, Calculate Pokémon Stats - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Pokémon listing page to see Pokémon quickly: ⇶ http://www.pokemonpets.com/Monster

☑ Pokémon Natures page: ⇶ Pokemon Pets Pokémon Natures List - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Game unique Pokémon Abilities page: ⇶ Pokémon Abilities List - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Pokémon types chart page: ⇶ Pokemon Pets Type Chart Pokémon - Learn PokemonPets Type Effectiveness - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Game unique Pokémon Moves/Attacks page: ⇶ Pokémon Moves / Attacks List - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Game how to play page (need to be updated): ⇶ Pokemon Pets: Gameplay Tutorial - How to play PokemonPets - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Game videos page (need to be updated): ⇶ Pokemon Pets Online RPG Pokémon Game Gameplay, Tutorial HD Videos - Game Videos - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Pokemon Pets wallpapers page (all wallpapers are HD): ⇶ Pokemon Pets Official Game Wallpapers - HD Quality - 1920 Pixel - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ PokemonPets banners page: ⇶ Banners of Pokemon Pets - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Pokemon Pets profile game avatars page: ⇶ Avatars User Profile Images - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ PokemonPets game zones page (game maps are classified as elemental zones): ⇶ PokemonPets Game Zones - Pokémon 18 Types, Over 500 Maps-Routes, 19 Regions - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ Game has dedicated forum: ⇶ PokemonPets Official Forum

☑ Pokemon Pets credits page (you can also get your place here with helping): ⇶ Credits - Contributors - Participants - Crew - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

☑ PokemonPets official Google+ page (make sure that you added circle to be aware of news & updates): ⇶ Pokemon Pets - Google+

☑ PokemonPets official Facebook page (make sure that you liked and following to be aware of news & updates): ⇶ PokemonPets, Pokémon Online MMO RPG Game Community

☑ PokemonPets official Twitter page (make sure that you are following to be aware of news & updates): ⇶ Pokemon Pets (@PokemonPets) | Twitter

☑ PokemonPets official Youtube page (make sure that you subscribed to be aware of news & updates): ⇶ Pokemon Pets

✇ Too much talking now let the HQ gameplay-screenshots talk
    ☑ Gameplay HQ screenshots page: ⇶ Pokemon Pets Free Online RPG Pokémon Game HD Gameplay Screenshots - PokemonPets, Free Online Pokémon MMO RPG Browser Game

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

♻ Pokémon and respective character names/images are trademarks and copyrights of their respective owners.
    ✯ PokemonPets is not affiliated with Nintendo, The Pokémon Company Creatures Inc. or Game Freak.

2. BottleOfRakija

BottleOfRakija MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I really like this game,i saw a lot of streamers play it :)

3. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Looks really cool :)! Maybe I'll try it someday,I really love Pokemon :D!

4. Grawl

Grawl MLG King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Very decent RPG video game but I doubt I will try it

5. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I dont understand how this game is popular, but that is my opinion, not my type of games

6. Phippeey

Phippeey Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I adore Pokemons! Will try this surely!

7. GioLegenda

GioLegenda Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I played it....I 2 times played full of game:)

8. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    I saw a lot of League streamers play it in queue, but never was really interested in it. It is cool. Kind of.

9. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I don't like it,seems too simply did me

10. ugmsrocks09

ugmsrocks09 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Oh my, this is a free mmorpg? Well I'm actually interest in this game, no doubt any of the pokemon series are fine to take the time spending.

11. Pretty neat. Might not be a totally original game, but it looks great, especially those artworks.

12. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
  13. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    play if it has the community you like :) there's only one mmo that has it for me so far

14. Sabugo

Sabugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  15. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    This Pokemon game is very good looking!

16. Azula

Azula Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I agree with the mans above. Really neat lookin.

17. CuriousLeun

CuriousLeun Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Can someone make a short review of the game? I play the mainstream pokemon games but not really fan made ones.

18. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Really nice artwork!

19. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Indeed! It looks like an official pokemon game.