1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Posting "Thread Already Exists"

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by cemex, May 29, 2014.

1. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    im sorry for posting that

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
  2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    How many times must we say this, these posts are not acceptable. Report the thread and move on.

3. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    since he is new member, dont want to report him so just telling that we have search options

they should be rule that new members should read rules before entering this forum

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Posted merged and moved to it's own thread in Support.

It's not your call to change the rules, when we tell you not to make these kinds of posts please stop making them. We have these rules for a reason.

Reporting a double thread will help us find it faster, by not posting "thread already exists" we can easily just merge the double threads and be done with it but when people start posting stuff like this then we not only have to manually find and then merge them but also clean them otherwise you guys will be finding "thread already exists" all over the place.

By posting and NOT reporting it says I know it's against the rules but I'm not gonna do the proper thing to fix it. This one really bugs me as the person could of simply reported it and it would have been found/fixed quickly but instead I find it hours/days later.

http://www.gameogre.com/forums/ogres-hall/10795-gameogre-com-forum-rules.html