1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Potential Best

Discussion in 'Best and Worst Games' started by MMODude, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMODude

MMODude Little Spike

Credit:
    i dont know if i can officially say its my best yet but its def on my top list. oh yeah i should probably say the game huh? LOL :p

Dragonica Online!!! if you havent heard of it yet nows your chance.

2. moonlight

moonlight Spiked Club

Credit:
    I know it :p But Dragonica Online is not in my top list. :)

3. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    LaTale shows to have the possibility of being a good game. I like Knights because of the cool swords, the cool shields, and the cool armor, but I don't want to be a tanker.

I don't like Warriors. I don't know why, but half the time in games, I don't like the Warrior class.

I don't want to be a Magician and have to use a staff.

I don't like Explorer, but I like the looks of gunslinger, but there's already too many of those running around in the game.

Plus, I think I like Engineer more, especially since I like the idea of it because of this game I played called Steambot Chronicles. But, I'd like a big wrench instead of a lunchbox. They seem a little lame compared to other classes in the beginning, but they have handy turrets, and who needs dual guns when you got turrets, a gun and other dangerous things in your toolbox, and a kick-ass personal sized mini-mecha (yet it's still pretty big and strong) that epicly owns and has guns built into it and carries around a rocket launcher?!

Runes of magic is also cool so far. Different from most MMORPGs. I even today after getting my Rogue/Scout to level 16/16 decided to try gathering and alchemy. I made 21 basic HP potions.:p Plus, there's other things to do other than non-stop grinding and quest grinding. If only they added fishing also. However, one of my major complaints of the game, is how they still haven't brought total balance. M/Ps are still OP, and Scouts are still wimpy.

Mabinogi also has good combat and other things to do than fighting all the time. Like in RoM, you can craft weapons and armor, make cloths, harvest, sheer sheep, milk cows, chop wood, go fishing (although the mini-game for it sucks), and so on. And even though there's a level system, there's alot of skills you can get and use, no class system, and you can use anything at any level. Also, combat requires more than high enough stats and levels, but also require good strategies, reflexes, and for you to use your mind, not that I'm saying most MMORPGs don't require reflexes and for you to use your mind, but point 'n click ones make me wonder at times. But for some reason, I have a hard time with some of the game. Maybe I"m not doing it right.

DOMO looked good, but I never played it much.

Two games I WISH I could play is Darkfall and Atlantica. For some reason, when trying to play Atlantica online, something goes wrong. Darkfall is Buy to Play. is it nothing but Buy to Play? if it is, I got to remember to ask for it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009
  4. dragon730

dragon730 Big Brute

Credit:
    Wow some long reviews going on here that are detailed and took alot of time to COPY

5. DarkJedi

DarkJedi DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I prefer Star Wars The Old Republic ^^

6. i3ntzz

i3ntzz BamBam

Credit:
    Not that bad game ... but there are some better ones out there :D

7. lovemehateme

lovemehateme Little Spike

Credit:
    i haven't tried it yet.. but i already see it and i guess ill try flyff first while playing my current game Atlantica..

8. mikecross666

mikecross666 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    atlantica online and Wonder king have a potential

9. Asperi

Asperi BamBam

Credit:
    Karos online is good pvp but needs more content to avoid the overly excessive grind. Plus death = exp loss worth 3 hours grind >< lol

10. swifty1949

swifty1949 BamBam

Credit:
    Battleground Europe

Battleground Europe is the best ever made

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.