1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 15 posts. Once you have the 15 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Questions.

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Natdanai, Jun 22, 2015.

  1. Natdanai

    Natdanai Ogre Master Ogre Veteran

    Messages:
    1,650
    Likes Received:
    56
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Credit:
    16,907.36
    First question.

    I attack once every 1,8second.
    Assume I have 100 000DMG and 100% CRIT CHANCE with 300% CRIT DMG. A 15% chance to deal '' Double Attack '' and every attacks has 10% chance to deal 90% bonus damage. How much damage would I deal every second?


    Another question.

    A boss I killed have chance to drop these listed items :

    Super super extreme rare equipment
    Super super rare equipment
    rare equipment
    comman equipment
    random junk

    The boss guarantee drop 3 random items from the list adove.
    I dont know the drop rate % for each item.
    I've killed the boss 100times and recived 200 random junks , 50 comman equipments , 30 rare equipments , 15 super rare equipments and 5 super super extreme rare equipments.
    How much chance do I have to get the item I wanted from the list?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
  2. Kimijee

    Kimijee New Ogre New Ogre

    Messages:
    107
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Credit:
    853.49
    holy god the math is weak in me, i got no idea
     
  3. djolebelevode

    djolebelevode Well-Known Member The Pit

    Messages:
    6,020
    Likes Received:
    535
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Credit:
    5,979.52
    1739166.6666
    if we consider during 6 hits,you get double attack once (100%/15%=6.66),and once you get that 90% bonus damage.
    that 1 739 166 is minimum per second,minimum average... :)
     
  4. ugmsrocks09

    ugmsrocks09 Well-Known Member Ogre Warrior

    Messages:
    3,351
    Likes Received:
    1,486
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Credit:
    38.00
    What game is this for?
     

Share This Page