1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Ragnarok: Spear of Odin

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by Bola_bola, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Bola_bola

Bola_bola Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Discussion thread:

[​IMG]

Did saw their facebook page. They are having another CBT this time open for SEA Region where their previous beta test restricts only in Singapore.

[​IMG]

Also, they are having a Like and Share event for their page.

Any thoughts about this?

2. paulhar1s50n

paulhar1s50n Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Excited of course! But the APK is still nowhere to be found on the App store.

3. StormJayne

StormJayne Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  4. Drake_Green

Drake_Green Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Hi, Guys Drake_Green here, I'm currently playing Ragnarok: Spear of Odin and I wanna hear your thoughts about the game. I need your simple, blunt, and true thoughts about this game, well for me I like it you know

Well not really like it, like it but, I like it in a way that I feel nostalgia in this game and I liked how they kinda upgraded it to the next level went all the way to 3D, got skill bot passive and active, familiar names like prontera and culvert. You know it gives me that vibe in the palm of my hands, I think its great what they did, of course not all of you will agree with me but I just like it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017
  5. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    I recently just played the game and as it said at the google store "the game is still unstable because it isnt released yet" or something like that. So i didnt expect muchy to be honest.

So i installed the app and as the patch was being downloaded, there are like slide cinematics about Loki betraying Odin because he split his Gungnir into three to seal Loki's three kids. Because some prophecy said that Loki's three children will destroy the world. So Loki spread evil monsters into the human realm. And us, players, a.k.a. adventurers have the obligation to save the world from Loki's evil plans..
    And as far as i can say.. it's sooooooo omg awesome. Even the delivery of the narration, the Artworks~ everything..

Anyways. Moving on to the gameplay.

I was delighted to see my most favey classy. The thief job.
    Idk if theyll add more basic jobs but as of now, theres a mage, a warrior and a thief.and im fine wiv it

Hmm. The battle system - it's kind of a letdown. At least for me. I prefer the open world hack n slashy type of thingie. But whatevers.

The reward system good.. but i find it sluggishly messy in terms of player comfort (at least for me)

The card system is okay i think. But as ive always said. Im not fond of card thingies. But its part of Ragnarok for ages so.. yessy i approve.

Now lastly. The game itself.
    -still unreleased, still unstable, thays why it is giving me too much laggy. Well at least i played the game and got to reserve my name on it c:

~May

6. StormJayne

Credit:
    ^ well there is a room for improvement
    Indeed the game is a bit unstable but for me, it's fun to play especially the card system...

and btw the lag, the game should be optimized maybe?...

7. Mayonnaise

Credit:
    What was the company again?

8. paulhar1s50n

paulhar1s50n Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    If I'm not mistaken the game is under Gravity.
    I do wish that they fix the lags ASAP, I am loving the game but these lags kinda ruin it for me.

9. Mayonnaise

Credit:
    Yessy. Basically makes the game unplayable most of the time. The lags lessen at dungeons tho. So thats a good point

10. StormJayne

Credit:
    I think today is the last day of the CBT...
    I wish to optimize their server first before they release the game OBT (if ever)...

The game lag and endless maintenance are ruining the game hype.

I really love the game Immo.. it makes me sad...

11. Bola_bola

Bola_bola Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Sadly, their beta test for Android users is now closed. Hopefully, they fix the various bugs of the game and improve it further on the obt.

12. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    It's a mobile game based on the old ragna? I better play the RAGNA 2 (CN)