1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Recommend any game??

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by Thedarkboy, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
  2. gamegenre

gamegenre MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:

Try windslayer 2, at first rank[novice] you would not able to decide a character you want until you reach level 10 for a job change, it is the time you can decide what type of character you want. Mage,priest,archer,warrior,monk and rouge.

tip: prefer to use your character stats until you reach level 10 for your job change.

3. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Is windslayer 2 better than maplestory?

4. gamegenre

gamegenre MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    i think it is was,The PvP in WindSlayer 2 requires you to be at least a level 10, that you can acquire pretty fast. The PvP is pretty well balanced still some tweaking to be done but still each class in PvP can be counter killed in many ways depending how you use your class. The PvP can handle up to 10 players’ that means 5 on each teams. unlike in maples story.

but their graphics and feature are almost the same, i guest? correct me if i'm wrong.. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.