1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Review of Stronghold Kingdoms, you should try it :)

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by Geograf, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Geograf

Geograf Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I will write here little review of Stronghold Kingdoms: :)
    It is strategy online game created from Stronghold 1. There is so much maps where you can play: Few worlds of Great Britan, USA, Poland, German, Russian, Turkye, Italian with Balkan, One big Europe map ... :) You get small village. You can make only few buildings on start, but you can research industry, military, food and education. In industry you can research many things, in military too, in food too, in education too :) You get 12 research poins on start and every level up you get 3 more. First 7 levels have only 1 stage 8 level have 2 stages, 9 level 3 stages, 10 level 4 stages ( every stage up you get 3 points). There is 22 level and Crown prince is 23th. In your village you have castle map and true village map. On castle map you create walls and towers to defend middle of that map where is true village. In true village you create everything other, weapons, food, materials... For materials you have stockpile ( on start it is 6000 maximum to have ) but you can research stockpile and get more space, for weapons same but you have armory ( Maximum 10 on start i think ), for food you have granary ( i dont know maximum on start :D ). You have 6 types of food: Apples, Cheese, Meat, Vegetables, Bread and Fish. More type of food eating = more popularity in village. When you have good popularity more people come to your village. On 12th level you can have second village. There is few types of village: Lowland, Valley side, Salt flat, River 1, River 2, Plains, Marsh, High land, Mountain peak and forest. Every type have good stuff and bad stuff. For example: in high land you cant make bread and vegetables but you can make pitch and you have natural defense. There is so much parishes, you cant capture parish, but you can be leader of parish city if you people vote for you :) If you want to attack some1 you must pay penalty. Few parish make county, few countries make province, few provinces make Country. You can be member of some faction, few factions make houses and houses are fighting for 1 place. There is glory rounds. Every round house which have the least points failure from glory race, round ends when some house get 1000000 points, that house get star and she need to be the least 2 times and then failure. Every house can have maximum 12 factions, every factions can have maximum 40 players. You are getting points for glory round when you complete quests and you are getting points for having parishes, counties, provinces and contries

Leader Position Points per Day
    Parish Steward 4
    County Sheriff 200
    Province Governor 750
    Country King 1500

In frist age, in second age its x2, in 3th age its x5 about frist age. Type of materials are: Wood, Stone, Iron and Pitch. Type of soldiers are: Peasants, Archers, Pike men, Swordsmen, Catapults and Captains :)
    I think that's it, i forgot something but ask me in reply. I will write some tips for this game if you want just tell me in reply :D Here is site where you can download it: Stronghold Kingdoms First register and then you get link for download :)

2. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I played almost all of the stronghold series except SH legends (I didn't like SH 3 either) and I must say that Stronghold kingdoms is a nice game, you've described it nicely and I would rate your review 10/10 :). Do you know that Stronghold crusader 2 is also coming out? I can't wait to play it. :)

3. Geograf

Credit:
    I know :D i really want to play it :)

4. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I have and its a really good game

5. Geograf

Credit:
    Yea :) Im playing it right now :D Im crown prince on great britain world 7

6. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Oh man, I was never succesfull in playing it :(

7. savicaa

savicaa Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Really nice game i have been playing it , but i got bored by it -.-

8. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Looks like I am the only one that thinks this game is way beyong Stronghold Crusader 2 and Legends, lol

9. LosmiK

LosmiK Mr. LosmiK Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Only once I played the game, and the first impression I really like it. :)